Wapun Meadow Tell him; "Boy, bye."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
anyone is welcome,thought I would start up with her trade threads again. But with the mandatory rolls on prey I rolled unfavorably so no food for Liri!

With so little prey in Teekon, particularly any of much sustenance once it was split amongst the few members Rosings maintained, Liri roamed farther afield in search of prey. 

The food in the caches was long gone what with so little hunting being done, all caches were depleted though Liri had hunted many days in preparation of the coming winter. Food mostly came in the forms of fish and the odd rodent now that all the locusts too were gone. Liri hadn't particularly liked eating those but they had provided a good source of protein.

It was in Wapun Meadow, the first place she went after the months she had spent in Rosings, that she came across the rare scent of a rabbit. She licked her lips in anticipation even though her portion would be meager after bringing it back to the pack, the rabbit would be scrawny as it was.

Liri tracked the rabbit to where it was drinking from the stream, creeping behind it as silently as she could. Unfortunately, Liri couldn't control her body and a cringe worthy stomach growl alerted the mammal of her approach, it bounding away before she could even comprehend chasing it.

With a sigh, Liri dipped her muzzle into the stream to rehydrate-besides, she liked the full feeling it gave her stomach to fill it with the liquid.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."