Silvertip Mountain But feathers are meant for the sky
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He tried to grin with her tail in his mouth, but it was a little difficult. Still, his eyes sparkled with playfulness. He suddenly found her jaws on the fur on his chest, and his playful attitude turned suddenly serious. Steady had not had a female touch him in, what was for him, an intimate place in a very long time. 

The smile left his face as she beamed up at him. Before he realized what he was doing, his tongue was snaking out towards her muzzle in what could only be discerned as a kiss. When he realized his intent, his eyes widened. Had he overstepped his boundaries? Would she be angry? His heart pounded in his chest as the world around him seemed to stop. I-I... I'm so sorry, he said, taking a few steps back. I-I don't know what I was thinking. Why was he stuttering? He never stuttered.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Niita had never been romantically involved with anyone, even with everyone assuming she would mate with Kainan, she wasn't aware that touching Steady's chest was an intimate act. She was aware to his playful look leaving him, a serious expression overcoming him.

Niita's brow furrowed, she opened her mouth to ask what was wrong-and closed it just as he tried to lick her muzzle. Also unaware that what he was doing might be perceived as a kiss, Niita just watched him in confusion.

She felt guilty as he backed off, stuttering out apologies. Surely Niita had done, was at fault somehow? "Steady? What's wrong?" Thinking that maybe she was to blame, her ears flattened as she took a hesitant step towards him.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She didn't seem to know what he had done, and he breathed a sigh of relief. He had been worried she'd get angry for such a bold move, but if she was okay, then he was okay. He tried to put a smile on his face, though he was still nervous, and it came in the forced chuckle he gave. Uh- nothing. Everything is fine. I'm sorry I got weird, he said. 

He took a deep breath and let it out, trying to regain his composure. The smile that came to his maw was more genuine this time. Truce, right? he confirmed.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~

272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Her ears remained flat, watching him with concern. Niita wasn't stupid, something was wrong though she didn't know what. 

Assuming she had somehow done something to make him upset, she only nodded in response. All signs of playing had reverted back into her quiet nature, Niita cleared her throat somewhat awkwardly.

"I should probably go. Patrol the border or something.." Niita trailed off, turning tail and hurrying away before he could respond. 

last from me, feel free to either respond or archive!
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He had tried to go back to their playful interaction, but it was clear that was over. His frown returned as she bid her farewell, his ears folding softly on his head. I'm sorry, he said softly, but she was already on her way. He knew it was an excuse to leave, and he knew it was his fault. 

He sat back on his haunches as he watched her retreat. He had messed up, and he had no idea how to apologize. He would have to find a way.

I'll archive here! <3