Qeya River I met this dude at Coachella
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The woman dropped from her legs into a heap and slowly began to slide towards the water’s edge. Gluskap did not move to catch her. In the state she was in, it was more likely she would actively attack him than allow him to assist. He was still perplexed at her state of being, and so he watched and followed with tentative steps in the direction of the female’s slumped form. He had retrieved the fish back into his mouth by this point in time. Her body touched the water’s edge and even managed to slip further into the river. Glu frowned thoughtfully at the lack of a reaction her figure seemed to have upon being wet.

Drawing himself closer, trout clasped in his mouth, the ochre-tinged wolf watched her closely with squinted eyes and tense muscles. In a strange twist of fate, the woman seemed to be roused from her momentary lapse and within seconds she had darted her snapping fangs towards Glu and the fish that had already been offered… without fight. Perhaps it was in her blind hunger, but her teeth came in contact with the edge of his muzzle and he released the fish immediately. Wincing and pulling himself backwards, the coywolf narrowed his brows at her and frowned. The dead fish landed with a sickening flupp in the sand and water to the front of Wildfire.
Messages In This Thread
I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 06:43 PM