Dawnlark Plains Powers
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
All Welcome 
Any loners welcome to join <3 -- A little confused on timing, but set for June 27th, that should work.

Zaavier had been contemplating his new idea ever since that meeting. Raas? Religion? No! Zaavier couldn't handle it anymore. It was time he put this new idea to action. He wanted to do it, he really did. He wanted to be king just like Reek, and just like Charley was about to be. He lashed his tail with determination. He had to do it. Not only for himself, but for Laika. He wished he could say she was still alive, but after the bear attack, he assumed there was no way. He'd told himself she was dead day after day until he really believed it, but was she? She had to be! 

Shaking the disturbing thoughts away, Zaavier plodded forward with a single shakey breath. He weaved through the eery rocks that made their homes in the Dawnlark Plains and glanced around for any prospective loners. He was going to make this happen, and he was starting now.

36 Posts
Ooc —
The amber pelted girl stalked through the trees, watching the male and pondering whether to approach him or not. Even if she hadn't known the last one she had come across, Kinvara could see that he thought much of himself; that he was arrogant though probably not malicious. Still, the thought of joining the self proclaimed King had not appealed to her, nor had the thought of stopping at a border and begging to be let in. The reclusive girl was content to be a loner, though companionship also appealed to her.

Perhaps this male, tall and thin though muscular and shrouded in a pale brown coat, could use some companionship as well. Kinvara moved closer, stance hesitant though harmless. Chuffing a soft greeting, the mute girl moved close enough to speak comfortably should she choose to do so.
I am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
What came next was unexpected to the brute, as a red pelted girl approached him with a friendly chuff. He flashed her his handsome smile and approached. He hadn't called for any lone wolves just yet, but perhaps she happened to find him while wandering through the plains. He gave her a respectful and cheerful bow, even though there was no need. That's just what he did for women. 

"Howdy," he said with a smirk, sitting down before her. "I'm Zaavier." He considered asking her for her name, but figured that she would tell him if she felt like it. His paws itched and he was eager to launch into conversation again and explain to her that he was looking for followers, but the best way to do that was to take it slow and give her space. She already looked cautious.

36 Posts
Ooc —
This one seemed friendly enough, reminding her of the cream coated female she had first met in Teekon. He spoke English as she had come to learn most of the wolves here did. Kinvara blinked at him with ruby eyes, cocking her head to the side as he spoke. Perhaps he would think her dumb for not speaking, it was precautionary as Kinvara didn't speak unless she found reason to trust whomever she was speaking with.

Kin made no move to speak just yet, waiting to see if he would react negatively to her silence. That would be her basis of his character, for if he was volatile she would depart as quickly as she had with Vindicta. For now, Kin stared at him expressionlessly, waiting for more words.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
To his confusion, the pretty girl before him didn't speak. It was odd, but maybe it was his fault. Maybe he said something wrong? He felt guilty and  scolded himself silently. But wait! What if she was mute? He didn't mind, as she was an able body, and if she came with him, he would learn how to communicate with her over time. "What's your name?" He ventured, giving her a friendly smile that silently told her not to be afraid, that she didn't have to speak if she didn't want to.

He scanned her face for a quick moment, and soon he found himself staring, but he quickly snapped himself out of it. His tail thumped upon the earthy ground as he waited for an answer.. Or something.

36 Posts
Ooc —
"Kinwara. What's yours?" Kinvara spoke, seeing the flicker of guilt on his face which spurned a feeling of guilt in herself. Kinvara hadn't meant to make him feel bad because she didn't speak. He seemed friendly enough, she got the feeling he wouldn't hurt her if she did speak. 

The former slave seemed to warm to him, losing the expressionless mask she always wore and being replaced with a slightly timid but curious expression. "You need friends?" Her English was heavily accented, almost broken but he would hopefully understand.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
She finally spoke! He breathed a silent breath of relief and flashed her another quick smile. She asked for his name and even though he'd said it before, he would say it again. "I'm Zaavier. It's a pleasure to meet you Kinvara," He spoke. Truth be told, Kinvara was a very, very beautiful name. 

To his excitement, she asked if he needed friends. He nodded vigorously, almost goofily, his large ears pricked in interest. "I do.. need friends. I am starting a pack of my own, and I hope that it will be successful. Would you like to come with me? I know you hardly know me, but I think you'd benefit the pack in more ways that others will think." A sparkle could be seen in his eye as he scanned her once more. He was merely telling the truth. He did see something in her, a fire per say, that had appeared as soon as she opened up and began to speak. He really hoped she would come along. He knew that she was not the most social wolf, and he would take her under his wing if she let him.

36 Posts
Ooc —
Kinvara nodded, happy that she didn't have to correct him. Some letters just did not come out right when she spoke English, another reason she kept quiet most of the time. A small smile flirted across her features as he spoke, rare for the Latin woman.

"I come." Kinvara assured him, finding hope in this prospective pack. Kinvara had been resigned to forever being a loner, only living with others as twisted as herself. Mayhaps she could be normal if she joined a pack, found something to protect, something to call her own. 

The girl, who had once been considered kissed by fire, moved to his side with a blossom of hope blooming in her heart.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Zaavier smiled as she replied, moving to his side. He bent to touch her shoulder with his muzzle, as if to label her as his, although she was not truely his. He had vowed to himself many years before that wolves were not his, but instead he was theirs. He was there to protect them and lead them to a bright future, not the other way around. They were not his slaves, rather his equals. 

"Thank you! We will gather by the coast when the time is right, but you can stay with me for now if you'd like. I have been sleeping outside the borders of my current pack ayways." Zaavier found it hard to get a good night's sleep with all that religious crap floating through the air. It was better outside the borders. With a swish of his tail and a happy grin, Zaavier looked down on her in wait of her reply.

36 Posts
Ooc —
Kinvara tensed as he touched her, fighting the urge to skitter away like a frightened deer. She was no longer a slave and needed to stop acting like it. Kin allowed him to rub his scent on her, relaxing when he was no longer in contact with her skin. 

" I go where you go." Kinvara spoke slowly, trying to punctuate as perfectly as possible. Zaavier had earned her loyalty, she had pledged herself to him and wasn't about to be left behind. Instead she got to her feet, waiting for him to lead the way.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
If you haven't already, you may want to take a peak at this thread. It has all the information about Zaavier's forming pack! I'll make sure to keep in touch and thanks for coming aboard our ship! <3

Zaavier offered her a warm smile, sensing her tension when he touched her. He made note of that in his brain, reminding himself never to do that again. He wanted to make sure she felt as safe as possible when under his guidance, starting with little things like this. 

"The walk shouldn't be too long, we'll get there by sundown." He told her, setting off on his stroll back to the borderlines of Larksong Grotto. Now he had one follower. Things were really looking on the bright side for him, he just hoped that positives would continue to show themselves on his road to victory.
Fade with your post?