Moonspear Is it worth the price you'd pay?
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia was pleased by what he called her. Omega. It made her feel like part of something, even if she was lowest rank here, it was much better then Filth. He asked about her health, and she gave a small smile. The bruises on her body was fading, and though the scratches on her ankle had shown signs of becoming infected, she had cleaned the wound intently for the past day, and the infection seemed to be retreating. Her ankle was still painful, and after much prodding of it she deduced that a few various bones were fractured, or cracked. 

She stood, and lay sideways so that her leg was in view. It certainly did not look good, but better then it had been. She knew that it took many weaks for bones to heal, but could not help hoping that it would heal faster. She hated feeling helpless. "It's better, Dash. I'm better, I think. I-thank you"

Althaia was one who liked beauty, and nature, and art, had she known it as such. She pulled carefully from the back of her den the skull that Dash had originally used to give her water. She had gnawed at the thing in worry and fear the first few days here, and i had become a habit. Now, it was covered in dents and scratches, giving the skull and odd, weathered appearence, which Althaia found beautiful. She placed it in front of her paws, looking up at Dash. "I made this." she said. Frankly, she had an odd sense of pride for the skull. It was the sole thing she had done since arriving here.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Althaia - June 19, 2016, 09:44 AM