Blackfoot Forest Won't you be a good sister?
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
if anyone reading this knows Melanie Martinez: you're my new best fren <3

Liri had been harsh on Leto last time they spoke, she could admit that though it was hard to do so. She paced outside her den for at least an hour before working up the courage to go find him. He's only your brother..

Leto had given her some space, which she was grateful for, that had allowed her to think. Liri had lost almost everyone in her life, Leto was the only blood relative she had left and one of the few from Moon Rise that had survived. She wasn't willing to lose him over a childish mistake. 

Her brother's scent was all over the territory, usually mixed with Minna's, and that made it hard to find him. I do hope he and Minna end up together, they would make a nice couple and Minna would be a great sister-in-law. Shaking off the idle thought, Liri followed the scent until she found her littermate. Stopping a few feet away, Liri barked softly to catch his attention.

I ship it. #Mito
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

96 Posts
Ooc —
#Mito for life

Leto glanced up, spotting Liri several feet away with an awkward expression on her face. His golden eyes flicked over her for a moment, the silence between them growing until it seemed they would never speak again.

"Hey, LiLi." Leto greeted, using her childhood nickname. The other pups had taunted her with the name 'ghost' for her silent tendencies, Liri hadn't spoken much as a puppy and she seemed to move without making any noise. To Leto though, she had always just been LiLi. His baby sister that would grin at him with one tooth that poked out when she was happy, and a tiny voice that had seemed adorable.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri had to bite back a sob of guilt when he called her LiLi. 

"Leave my sister alone, you big bullies!" A mini Leto stood protectively over a tiny Liri, baby teeth bared in a snarl. "Leave her alone or I swear I'll fight every single one of you!" Leto rushed forward and latched onto one of the much larger, much older boy's legs, drawing blood. The boy shook him off, Leto thumping down next to Liri painfully.

The nearly mute girl let out a growl that sounded more like a squeak, grabbing the boy's paw and clamping down. The bullies fled, deciding the two pups were too bothersome to worry about. Leto placed his head over Liri's, comforting her with a wolfy hug.

"Don't worry, LiLi. I won't let them hurt you."

The arctic had no words, she rushed forward and crashed into her big brother's chest. Burying her face against his fur she let a few tears slide down her face. "I missed you so much, Lee." Liri whispered, using his own nickname.

"Come on, LiLi you can say it. I know you can. Say Leto." Mini Leto encouraged her with a grin. Liri had learned to talk at a much slower pace, withdrawn as a child to the point of near muteness. With a concentrated expression, pink tongue sticking out and brow crumpled, Liri's lips parted.

"Lee.." Her voice was a hoarse whisper. Jumping to her feet, the tiny pup jumped with an excited squeal, tackling her brother in a hug. "Lee!"
the fuckin' feels man T.T

96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto curled around his sister, fighting tears of his own. "I know. I missed you too." He could practically feel his shoulders sag with the relief of her forgiveness. He had been sure Liri would hate him forever, how good it felt to have his baby sister back. 

"I know things will probably never be the same again, Li. I don't expect them to be. But know this, no one will ever do that to you again or I'll kill them. I'm not going anywhere this time, I'm staying right here with you." Leto rubbed his cheek against her head, assuring her with quiet solemn words. 

the feels get to me, I think I teared up a bit
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri nodded from her position against his fur, drying her tears quickly. It was the first time she had cried, loss usually made her angry not saddened. Liri had never cried before but nearly losing her brother due to her own stupidity had brought out the waterworks for the first time.

"I know but you're still my brother and nothing changes that. Not ever." Liri smiled a bit, hearing his vow to protect her. Seems now I have two protectors. Sam and Leto. I hope they'll get along. "Hey, Lee? I love you." Liri glanced up, wanting him to know she still loved him without a doubt.

96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto hugged her close, letting out a small laugh. "Yeah, I love you too." Leto moved back, letting her see the sincerity on his face. "And you're my sister. Always." 

Feeling the rift between them close, putting their animosity to an end, Leto smiled with glee. "So when do I get to meet that big male of yours? When we're not in the middle of a screaming match of course." 
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri chuckled shaking her head. "Sam's actually great. He's just a bit protective." Liri defended fondly, grinning ear to ear at the thought of her mate. "You two should get to know each other, you are brother-in-laws." Liri pointed out with a smirk.

A coy smile flirted across the younger of the siblings, an impish look that showed him that she knew things about him. "Too bad I've already met your woman, we're actually quite good friends. She's a lovely girl and I would love having her as an in-law." Liri spoke in hushed tones, referring to Minna. It was obvious to Liri that the two were quite smitten.

96 Posts
Ooc —
"I suppose I'll seek the brute out somtime, play nice." Leto grumbled though it was contradicted by the broad grin on his face, brought out only by two special females. Liri moved closer, leaning to whisper to him conspiratorially. 

Leto glanced at his sister with wide eyes. "Li, you can't tell anyone. They would separate us or send me away or something." The pale man murmured back desperately.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri shook her head, no matter how loyal she was to Amara and Aaron, Leto was her brother. She would never betray him, even if she had still been mad at him she wouldn't have turned him in. Liri couldn't hurt him that way, not to mention her friend Minna. 

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Liri promised, face solemn. "Just be glad I like her, otherwise things would be ugly." Liri laughed, thinking of how protective and territorial she could be when it involved those she cared about.

96 Posts
Ooc —
fade soon?

Relief flooded his veins. Leto sighed, body relaxing as she assured him that no one would find out. "Thanks, Liri." He smiled at her happily.

Leto threw his head back laughing at her statement, grateful that Minna and Liri appeared to be good friends. It would suck for him if his sister and romantic interest were rivals. It only made him hope for Minna to be mated with him even further.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
last from me! Feel free to archive

Liri laughed with her brother, overjoyed to have him amongst her pack now that they had resolved their issues. It was like her old family and her new family meshing together to form one. Who knows, perhaps the pack would need males like Leto in the coming future..