Blackfoot Forest The foes of the righteous will be damned
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Kierkegaard Liri ain't one to bow down XD Liri: FIGHT ME!

Liri was shocked for lack of a better word. Aaron, the mighty Alpha of Rosings, defeated by a stranger? A stranger who now roamed the pack as some pious king? Liri didn't buy it. 

The petite female didn't care if Aaron had been defeated by the God Hosannah believed in, this stranger was no Alpha to her. Amara and Aaron were the only she bent the knee to, now and always. Honestly, if we all just banded together we could chase him out. Possibly kill him. But no, we let him parade around as some type of dictator.

With an angry snarl, the Gamma paced through the woods alone with a hunger for blood and retaliation deep in her bones.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

battle without honor or humanity
140 Posts
Ooc —
Pallas had not expected her newfound station to be challenged so quickly, yet all the same the snarl that punctuated the air needed addressing, and quickly. Kierkegaard had only just fed her -- a hungry Pallas was a dangerous one -- but a fully fed Pallas was downright murderous. In truth she might not have been so prompt in addressing this pacing wolf if she had not just been fed; as far as she was concerned, Kierkegaard had held his end of the bargain.

One wouldn't have guessed Pallas' intentions were violent, the way she carefully picked herself down the slope towards Liri at a casual walk. In many ways, she looked downright harmless save for the wild lick of her unruly hair. Even her expression seemed bland and devoid of threat as her gaze fell on the wolf, sizing it up. Petite. Narrow. Svelte figurine. Distinct lack of visible scars save for a nicked ear.

Pallas' hazel eyes lacked the warmth Liri's did as she stopped in front of the wolf, her form beguiling. "What are you doing, friend?" She inquired, a neutral wave of her tail given. Liri was clearly agitated, and Pallas had a decent enough idea the reason why. But first, she would play a long game, sussing out what little information she could from the sprite.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The grizzled woman who appeared was emotionless, a practiced air of nonchalance shrouding her. Liri didn't believe it for a second, you don't approach a snarling stranger in the hopes of making friends. Particularly when the said stranger was out to kill your protector.

Liri laughed incredulously. "You are not my friend." The words were spat at Kierkegaard's bodyguard with hostility, acid coating them. "You are Kierkegaard's shield and nothing more." The arctic leveled her with a glare, daring her to refute it.

140 Posts
Ooc —
Pallas expected hostility; what she had not expected was for the wolf to have already been made privy of the Rosing alpha's arrangement with Pallas. Her ears canted forward in surprise, though a small smile of amusement pursed her knotted lips. She could just attack the thing now, and dispose of it before Kierkegaard was any the wiser, but there was little fun in that. Instead Pallas elected to toy with this interesting individual, even if it meant eventual bloodshed.

"I could be his teeth too, if you like." The female supplied, her voice dangerously quiet. The ball was in Liri's court now; play too hard and you were liable to get hurt... yet play too meekly and there was much more than a loss at stake.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Lemme slip sam in 'ere....

Samuel wasn't a deep believer in loyalty, though he did believe it was what a pack was built upon. He had already heard the news of the new alpha overthrowing Aaron, and that he was a brute with a shield. Although Samuel would rather just stay in his den and hide, fear could not be the reason he died. He was still the same man before. He still acted and behaved the same way. But growing with the Rosings, he learned that his family meant more to him than life itself. He would rather die to another's paws before allowing someone he loved die because of his fear. That was his drive, that was his motivation, that was his reason.

Walking along a hidden trail in the homeland, the mountain man went to go and seek out Liri. He wanted to make sure she was going to support him and the rest of the pack and stay loyal to Aaron. His long legs covered the ground with ease, and his fur bristled as each paw landed on the ground. He could see his mate, speaking to another he didn't know. She sounded enraged, and the other looked murderous almost. He gulped dryly, feeling a sense of anxiety overwash him like a wave in the ocean.

He decided to walk over, feeling the need to break tension up. He didn't like the other wolf to say the least, and would be sure to not turn his back on her. His fur continued to bristle, grey eyes becoming glossed over and stormy. His tail swung side to side in a neutral manner, though his facial expression told otherwise. He stood in silence once he reached them, though he stood protectively close to Liri with his eyes locked onto the other sharply. "I would hope there is no problem," he said softly, surprising to hear from a wolf of his stature. He was able to gain a majority of his weight back, though he wasn't complete yet. Once more he looked over Pallas, his nails scraping against the dirt.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I could knock those teeth out if you want." Liri growled, seeing red. As if this woman could stride into her home and threaten her so idly. This female was stupider than she first thought if that was the case. It may mean bloodshed but that was what Liri wanted. Not the bloodshed of her family but that of her foes.

Sam appeared, surprising her briefly though she smiled at him the tiniest bit. "Depends on your perspective." Liri murmured to her mate, eyes flicking back over to the stranger. If it came to blows Sam wouldn't be stepping in. This was Liri's fight, if it came to that.

140 Posts
Ooc —
It still perplexed Pallas how quickly word had spread; she was not even three hours into her induction in Rosings and already she encountered strife. She took this astride, a sawtoothed and jagged smile splitting her knotted muzzle. Liri's retort was met with silence as the she-wolf trained her eyes on the male that appeared. Thus far Pallas' posture had been neutral; she did not bristle, she did not snarl -- instead she simply lifted her head and regarded the duo.

"Step down." Pallas instructed of the female, her tone dark with demand. She felt her tail rise over her haunches and it was then her posture lost all neutrality. A rifling of fur raised along her backside down to her haunch, and her expression was cold. It was a blatant challenge Liri had casted, and it was a challenge she would get -- though it was not the challenge she wished for. Pallas was willing right then and there to challenge for Liri's rank and she would see to it that she got it.

While of course, protecting Kierkegaard and all.
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Samuel could sense the tension between the two females, his paws almost sifting uncomfortably. His large ears perked up, hearing Pallas state coldly to Liri: to step down and let her take the role of Gamma.

he felt his tail lash behind him, though he had to keep his mouth shut. Although he wanted to keep Liri, he responded by taking a step back. If Liri wished to fight for her rank, then he would not intervene unless Liri's life was in danger.

his fur bristled, hackles raising like tiny flags. His stature soon raised itself higher, though Liri was higher ranked than him. He still had his authority though over Pallas. He stood in silence.

Samuel did his best to prevent a snarl from gracing his coal black lips. He looked to Liri once more before whispering to her with his eyes. "Show her what you got, put her in her place."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The grizzled woman took on a dominant stature, having the audacity to spit a command at Liri. Her, the Kappa of all wolves to challenge her. Liri couldn't control the sudden fit of incredulous laughter, the shoulder heaving snorts leaving her near tears and breathless by the time she was done. "Oh, phew!" Liri cried, regaining her composure before smirking at Pallas. "That was adorable. I love how you think you can just waltz in and demand a rank that I earned, through hard work no less. Very confident, I'm impressed." Liri mused, the disinterested, vaguely amused expression slipping from her face. A hardness took over, a cold anger that was fierce as a hurricane. 

"Look, bitch. You're in my home, on our land, challenging for my rank. You were stupid to think that I would give in so easily. If you expect me to just cower behind my man and let you have my rank, you thought wrong. Between that and violence," as she spoke she had gotten more dominant, tail raising like a stiff flag and hackles nearly pointing vertical. A snarl had claimed her features, stepping closer and raising her head as if to be as tall as possible, "I choose violence." 

Liri cocked a brow, nodding silently to the request in her husband's eyes, and waited to see what Pallas Stormthorn was made of.

@Pallas Stormthorn pm me for details on how they're gonna spar if you wouldn't mind?

140 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for the thread! This will be Pally's last unless you guys want another!

It was a challenge then. Haughtily the old wolf stepped forward, sweeping Liri with her decisive gaze. Liri's contemptuous words were met only with a knowing smile. There was not much time to devise a plan, for as soon as Liri had stopped her (albeit inspiring) speech she rushed Pallas. With great effort Pallas tried to side-step and get out of Liri's range, but she overestimated both her energy reserves and her step. Liri was far better fed than she, and as such, stronger: with a sickening feeling to her chest Pallas felt the crunch of teeth around her neck -- the end. The fight had finished as soon as it began.

With a snarl Pallas threw her shoulder upward, attempting to jam Liri's jaws in an escape attempt. She was not stupid enough to issue a retaliation -- it was clear from the brief scuffle her exhaustion was too great and had cost her great sacrifice in the end. With a quick flick of her tail and a cold, somewhat resentful glare Pallas slunk off. Liri would keep her rank and title -- for now.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
With a snarl, the usually complacent healer leapt forward. She had changed greatly from when she had first arrived, was no longer the meek girl whom Aaron had sparred with and beaten so easily. Liri had truly grown up, put aside her demons, and was ready to fight. Her territory had been invaded, her loved ones were starving, and on top of it she had been challenged. All the pent up rage of her past and her frustration of the present flowed together, the adrenaline rush she experienced made her mind seem to blank. 

Liri's jaws clenched around the woman's throat, squeezing and drawing a bit of blood as her teeth dug in. It wasn't enough to kill Pallas but it was enough to remind the woman who was above who. Liri growled, rumbles flowing in her chest as Pallas rammed against the short healer's jaws. Finally, Pallas seemed to understand that Liri was not going to let go and let her win this fight. A flick of the tail and Liri released her, watching triumphantly as the grizzled woman slunk away with a glare. 

Feeling a rush in her victory, Liri turned with a beaming smile and practically tackled her mate to give him a celebratory kiss.

she's so bipolar lol

The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Both females finally leapt towards one another, though Pallas was not up for the challenge. Liri stood her ground as the minion of the new leader ran off. Seeing that the tension was released, Samuel took a step forward to go and stand next to his mate. What surprised him was when she turned around and practically tackled him. Her kisses were sweeter than honey to him, and he gladly returned them. 

"You're scary when you're brave" he joked to her, his smile returning. Liri has changed a lot since he first met her. He was proud of her to stand her ground and not give in. "But this new wolf and his minion," he said, looking towards the ghost again. "We need to drive them out, And fast."

very XD