Blackfoot Forest Yellow Flicker Beat
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Maybe @Leto or @Liri and anyone else who wants to show up!
Amber eyes gleamed in the falling twilight, as a small form lopped silently through the packlands. It shouldn't be like this. Minna shouldn't be trying her best to hide in her own packland, from her own alpha. Not that he would be for much longer if things went according to plan, thought the marbled girl to herself. But not yet. No, first she must gain his trust to the best of her abilities, gather her packmates, tell them of the caves and the plans she had made. How Aaron would be alpha again, even if she had qualms against him. No this was not right, it needed to be fixed. Minna had tasked herself with rallying the wolves, igniting the flame that would burn Kierkegaard out. And she was more then happy to do it.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri knew that fighting Kierkegaard single handedly, especially given his new guard dog, was a stupid idea. No matter how much she wanted to rip his throat out for ever even thinking he could dare to overthrow Rosings, it was in fact; a bad idea. She also knew that Minna had been inconspicously absent about the territory as had Aaron.

Liri prided herself on being a clever girl, and had thus connected the dots and come to the conclusion that they had some kind of plan. The Gamma was ready for whatever it was, hoping she got to tear a chunk from Kierkegaard in return. 

Liri found her marble coated friend roaming the dark woods and fell into step with her silently, waiting for an explanation that she knew to be hidden somewhere.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
A pale shadow fell into step with her, Liri. The girl did not speak, and neither did Minna. Liri had been here the longest that she knew, she was probably most effected by Aaron's downfall. Also, according to his words, she was the one he trusted, along with her pale mate. Minna caught her friend's gaze and motioned silently to the caves, their destination. Fortunately, they were not far, and her paws soon trod on stone. It was almost invisible, a narrow crack in the rock face, but Minna knew it well. She darted into the entrance, waiting for Liri to join her. Her paws took her a little deeper into the cave before she sat, eyes bright. "Liri, I have a plan. I've spoken to Aaron, he is injured but not life-threateningly. Kierkegaard grows stronger, he will aquire more subjects to him in the coming weeks. Will you hear my plan?" Minna was very certain of the answer Liri would give, but she needed the words from her friend's tongue before she spoke of her plan.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I stand with you, with my family." Gone was shy, sweet Liri who tried to make everyone feel welcome in the woods of her homeland. In her place was an woman as angry as a grizzly, and the invaders had poked that grizzly with a stick.

Liri paced in agitation, a solemn look cast upon her pale features.  "There is only so much room the pack can hold, perhaps that creature he keeps with him can be swayed to our side. Surely she realizes he is out numbered." 

"Amara, Samuel, Emily, and Leto will stand with us, of that I'm sure. I can not speak for Aveline and McTavish, I don't know them well enough though I have a bunch Aveline will be with us." Liri fretted aloud. Worst case scenario, it would be six against four. They could win, Liri felt it in her bones. 

"What is our plan?" Liri glanced to Minna. "He will question Amara's loyalty and Emily's as well, they are too close to Aaron. Likely Sam and I will be suspect as well. Will we rally in quiet? Individually?"

ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Oh yes, she was angry. Here was a side of Liri Minna had never seen, but a new side of her was resenting itself too. "You speak truly, they will stand with us. The others, they are new, I do not know how loyal they are to Aaron. Emily, I have not seen in a few days, though I do not doubt she would rally with us." She paused, watching Liri paced with agitation, her features set. "My plan is such. I have met with both Kierkegaard and the woman he calls his guard, she can not be persuaded to join us, this I strongly believe. Any attemp to suad her will result in her blabbing to him." She did not need to speak his name, it was obvious who she spoke of.

"These caves, will be ours. I have made sure he nor his woman know nothing of them. We will gather here. Together, we plan, we will practise, and we will overthrow." Her eyes grew hard. "I attempt to earn his trust, you must know that whatever I say, my loyalties are with Aaron, always. Perhaps it will take merely a few herbs to topple this 'king'" she said. Minna  would not hesitate to resort to poison, but only if he trusted her well, for he would be suspicious should she offer him tainted meet without his trust.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri's lip curled in disgust, what loyalty did this grizzled guard owe the usurper? None. But if she failed to see reason then she too would be overthrown. "If she can not be persuaded, if for some unknown reason she finds loyalty in him, then she will fall as well." It was no idle threat. It was a promise.

"It will be difficult, we are all weak from the famine. Perhaps that can be of use to us, surely the pair will be weak as well. The plants will be too long in waiting; the longer he sits on his self-made throne, the higher a chance that he finds reason to fault or sway the whole pack. He would replace us with loyal wolves. It will have to be soon." Liri nodded to herself. She wasn't completely gone yet, Liri still had strength in her reserves.

"You have come to be a great friend to me, Minna. I would never doubt you. Leto finds reason to trust in you and I trust in Leto. Gather the info you need, sister. I will speak with Samuel." Liri knew they could not be gone too long, the others would grow suspicious. Kierkegaard would notice. With a last nod to her comrade, Liri fled from the ccave as the ghost she had been called so long ago.

ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Of course she would fall. Any that opposed the rightful ruler would surely do so. Rosings was a peaceful pack, kind, But the wolves were loyal, fiercely so, and it would be poor form to underestimate the Rosings wolves as their anger grew. Liri's last words caused Minna great happiness, she was happy to find so great a friend as Liri. She nodded at the girl, watching her as she slipped into the night. She felt more confident with her friend by her side, her thoughts and words stuck fast with the marbled girl. She waited a moment, then too slipped into the night, brimming with hope.