Blackfoot Forest For the town
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna entered the caves quietly. The sun had just barely begun it's slow descent, but she was eager to get here early. Her paws sounded againt stone as she weaved through the now well known tunnels. Whispers threaded through the tunnels, dull sounds as...other...creatures awoke. Bats, insects, and who knew what else lived in these tunnels. Minna had of course, tried to investigate these whispers, but had come up empty handed. Now the marbled femme slunk into a large antichamber, the one she had met Liri in a few nights before. 

She settled down, fur against stone, as she stretched out on the rock. She curled her tail around her rump and perked her ears, attentive for any footfalls, before settling her head on her paws. Her breath expressed itself in a satisfied huff, as she waited for her friends to arrive. 

@Leto @Liri @Samuel 
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri was the first to arrive, nodding at her friend as she ducked into the cave. Tonight was a solemn one, heavy with the fear that they might be found out. The arctic couldn't find it in her to smile. 

Settling down to wait for her mate and brother, Liri sat tensely. Her small ears twitched, listening to the outside for signs of other wolves, as her chocolate orbs flicked back and forth worriedly.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

96 Posts
Ooc —
In the dim light, with Leto as quiet and serious as his younger sister, one might have mistaken him for her. He slipped into the cave with the smallest smile in Minna's direction before sitting next to Liri. 

The air was serious, Leto just as much so. It was rare to see the joker so calm and collected, usually he hid any emotion by smirking and cracking jokes. Tonight was not one such night. Tonight, Leto waited solemnly for Samuel to appear so that they could begin training to take down Kierkegaard.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna surveyed the two, mirror images of each other. Quiet and solemn, they looked almost identical. But Leto offered her a quick smile, and she returned the gesture. She waited, but Samuel did not arrive, so she sat up and rolled her shoulders, which were tense and strained from laying in an awkward position. She eyes the two, and begun. "You know already why we're here. We need to plan. We need to train. So here is what I propose"

Minna settled down on her haunches, and spoke in an even voice. "Every two nights, we will meet here. We will train, prepare, and help eachother. Two weeks from today, we strike. We could wait, but every day he and his meatshield grow stronger, and he has the potential to gain more to his side. The earlier, the better. We will use the element of surprise to our advantage, as he has no knowledge of our meetings, yet. What do you say?"
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
((IM LATE IM SORRY))

samuel had heard the howl and tried to come quickly, but had managed to get himself stuck in mud for a little longer than expected.

after freeing himself, Samuel came running in, panting and front paws stuck with mud. He gave everyone an apologetic smile before settling down. He was able to catch the last of Minna's words. "My apologies, I slipped in mud" he said sheepishly, before looking at everyone. "Are we speaking about running the two new wolves out?"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
sorry I wasn't online yesterday guys! There was an emergency with my dog but all's good now :)

Samuel appeared and a calmness filled Liri. For a few horrible moments, she had feared he wasn't going to show up. Liri shook her head in amusement, for a few moments she managed to forget their situation due to her mate's antics. 

"We are." Liri confirmed, moving to sit by him. "We're training tonight, correct?" Liri turned to Minna, who had become the leader of their rebel group.

96 Posts
Ooc —
that's okay, hope everything works out.

Leto said nothing as Samuel appeared, unsure how to feel about the brute now that he and Liri had made up. They were fighting for the same cause now which gave Leto a reason to trust him. He sent the male a typical guy nod of acknowledgment. 

He wouldn't admit that he didn't like the sight of his baby sister cuddled up to the giant, figuring it was a brother thing. Instead Leto wished silently that he could sit by Minna without blowing their cover though Liri already knew.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Don't worry about it guys, it's totally fine :D
Edit: @Samuel, just wondering if you could reply soon? Thanks!
Samuel arrived, sitting next to Liri, and Minna nodded in his direction. A smile ghosted her paw at his short excuse, but she said nothing. The air hummed with tension, and Minna just couldn't bring herself to laugh. Minna glanced at Liri, affirming her statement with a chuff. "Tonight, we will train. Which brings me to the first question for all of you- do any of you have any battle moves or stratagies that you could share with the rest of us? If we pool our knowledge, we have a better chance of wining."

The idea had come to her a few night ago, while planning. They all hailed from different parts of the world, had all seen different things, and had diferent experiences. If they taught each other, they would have a widder arsenal of tricks up their sleeves. Minna had one or two things she wanted to teach her friends herself, though she looked to them first.
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she stayed silent, listening to her wolves conspiring against their new alpha. she did not know what to think; what to say. keirkgaard had warned her, and had yet never shown he would be their downfall; no matter how intimidating he was. was it truly so bad that he had taken over? only his way of doing so had been less than wlecoming, but his reign, well, who was to say it would not be their benefit? amara was never a judgemental soul, and she seen all with an open eye. as much as she tried to hate the man that had taken her home, she could not. only when he would truly harm them; would she grow a vengeful bone in her body. 

instead of correcting them, she swiftly retreated from the meeting, backing away from the rebels with deep concern. now was the time to choose, their pride or their safety. while it seemed a no-brainer, it was a more intricate problem than percieved. she loved aaron, and she bore her title with pride yet she wondered; was that worth the chance of falling?
The Unknown Strength
105 Posts
Ooc — H2O
ooc: was I holding this up? SHIT SORRY FEEL FREE TO SKIP ME IF I TAKE LONG

Trainimg for battle didn't excite mountain man, but it proved that the rest of the pack was willing to work together and get rid of the new leader. With that in mind, Samuel dos his best to find the right ideas in his head. What could they do together?

"there is one thing I know" he said, looking at each of them. "It's an ambush." Normally Samuel wouldn't dare attack something that had no idea, but the upper hand in this war was going to determine the fate of the Rosings.

"we can have a wolf be the bait and lure the two out. The others can swing around in a wide circle and then close in. We can force them into submission after or fight. But we will have the upper hand in such a situation."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri nodded thoughtfully, taking in both wolves' words and pondering before speaking. "An ambush sounds like a good idea, we can't exactly let them know we're coming. Aveline has already made it clear she won't choose sides and McTavish seems to have completely dissapeared." Liri couldn't exactly blame him, he was new and this wasn't his fight but theirs'.

"I believe that Aaron would stand with us, this is his home and he was the one who faced off with Kierkegaard in the first place. I'm not certain about Amara. She's not exactly a fighting type. With Aaron that would bring our numbers to five. They have no other followers; it would be an uneven fight." Liri pointed out.

"I doubt they would stand down, though it's worth a shot to just confront the two and tell them to leave. If they can't see reason then perhaps we could turn to violence. It may be possible to just drive them out." Liri hated the idea, though it was more diplomatic than simply tearing them to shreds.

"If no one else likes that idea, perhaps we could use Sam's plan. Aaron could be the bait, why would Kierkegaard turn down a challenge from an Omega? He would be seen as weak and I don't think he's the type to stand for that." Liri concluded, sitting back down from the standing position she had taken while speaking.

96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto listened carefully, nodding where appropriate and considering both ideas equally. None of them seemed to notice Amara outside, Leto oblivious as the rest to their Alpha's doubts though they would have surely shocked the group of renegades. He could see the disdain of simply forcing the pair of usurpers from the forest as Liri suggested it, knowing how vengeful his younger sister could be.

"Both are good ideas though personally I would rather eat that diseased coyote than simply allow them to walk out of Rosings." Leto glanced around, knowing three out of four would at least know his reference. 

"Allowing them to leave would be diplomatic but then what message does it send? People should be afraid to mess with Rosings and letting them walk out isn't sending the message that we aren't to be played with. We should ambush them as Samuel said, I doubt anyone else would try to take over again." Leto added his two cents to the discussion.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna listened carefully to each of her comrades, though at times she felt she ought to interject she kept silent. Some time after Leto's words faded from the air, she spoke, expressing her opinion on the matter. An ambush would be ideal, though perhaps a direct confrontation would be enough to drive them out. Leto was right, but Minna was against taking to fight too far. They would injury, most likely, but not enough to kill or maim. But Leto was right, they needed to send a message.

The night would be one steeped in discussion for what was to come, to practice and plot until at some point before the morning, they would all return to their dens, perhaps with new hope that Aaron would be restored as leader.