Broken Antler Fen The World Was Wide Enough
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It seemed to help a little bit, in truth, but apparently the little one wasn't as comfortable here as Brandy'd hoped. 
She had to fix that. 
Smiling, the copper girl launched into her own story. It wasnt right for Odette to feel not at home in her HOME, after all. Putting one paw on the other, feathery tail waving behind her. This was a good distraction, right?
            "Well, then here's mine: My mother gave birth to me and my siblings a little over a year ago, in a pack called Midnight Shadow. I didn't know the place, my siblings didn't survive, and it was hours later that Ambrosia took me and left. For seven whole months we traveled the lands, keeping to ourselves. We tried joining a few places when I got older, but we kept getting turned down or betrayed in each. Finally, we made it to the Teekons."
Stopping for a moment, Brandy paused for breath and turned her lemon eyes on Odette to see what she thought. After a second, she finished. She didn't tell her what fate befell her siblings or that it was connected to the scars marking her eye. 
                              "Sebastian found us at the lake, and offered us a home. This place is home now, and my aunt's son, Embry, he found us not long ago."
Messages In This Thread
The World Was Wide Enough - by Odette - June 28, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Odette - July 02, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Brandy - July 04, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Odette - July 05, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Brandy - July 05, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Odette - July 06, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Brandy - July 09, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Odette - July 10, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Brandy - July 19, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: The World Was Wide Enough - by Odette - July 21, 2016, 11:36 PM