Totoka River Her name is Bambi?
4 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Scully had been travelling for quite a while, to explore areas in many regions.  As she did this she constantly studied many herbs, testing them for their uses and detecting harmful posions from sucessful medicines.  She also found herself rather intriguded with the many sciences that she found along the way in her travels.  How Butterfly's, along with some other flying creatures, could not fly when rain fell upon the earth, how winter seemed to be a time when sickness was more appearant and so much more.

When Scully had reached this region though, something was wrong... the plants were not as abundant.  This confused Scully, as she had not yet come across a situation like this before.  So now the female was exaiming her surroundings, wondering what had caused such a devastation.  The wildlife had easily taken a hit, but it looked like plants were at least starting to grow back.  That was a pretty good sign.  Still Scully wondered what had happened here to cause this.
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
A very intriguing scent was carried to his nose. Zaavier turned to investigate it, tail swaying as he walked. He had been traveling with his group for about a day and a half now, and he had separated himself from them to hunt. He hadn't found much luck until now. Of course, this scent was not prey scent, but whatever.

He limped forward, not completely aware that his bloodied shoulder and giant frame may be intimidating to whoever he was aproaching. Finally, he arrived at the scene and found yet another female who looked similar to him. His tail wagged as his eyes scanned her, labeling her as an able body. He would definitely ask her to come along. "Hello," he rumbled, closing the distance between the two, but staying a respectful distance away. He delivered a lengthy bow, as he always does for women and flashed her his handsome smile.

The river rushed by beside him, for Zaav had suddenly found himself at the bank of Totaka river. he glanced at the surging water for a moment, but eventually paid no mind. "What brings you to these parts?" She seemed farily confused by her suroundings and Zaavier prepared himself to describe the locust attack in case she asked.

4 Posts
Ooc —
After only a short while a coyote looking wolf caught her eye who soon began to speak giving her a greeting and then asking what had brought her to the Teekon Wilds.  The question was an easy one to answer.  She was here to investigate the region, to find what made it different from the others and what other animals inhabbited it.  The female turned her stoic gaze on the male.  "I am here to investigate the region.  To find the sciences that lie within it."  Scully explained to the male giving him a small, yet hesitant smile.

Scully's gaze then began to swivel around the two, as if searching for something, yet when what she was looking for was not there she found herself dissappointed, yet no disappointed showed in her features, just that stoic gaze, except for a little bit of annoyance.  Her blue eyes turned to the coyote male.  "What brings you to these lands if you don't mind me asking?"  The female asked, then kept her steady blue gaze on him as she waited for him to respond.
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
"Interesting." He said, pausing for a moment. A healer! Maybe? He needed one of those. He was sure one of the girls who he had picked up along the way know a little something about healing, but this female seemed to know a lot. "Are you skilled with herbs?" he quipped, hoping she would respond the way he wanted her too.

She asked what he was doing here and he nodded. Now was the perfect time to tell her anyways. "I am starting a pack. I was wondering if you'd like to come along? I feel that you would be a great asset."