The Sentinels And I can't be holding on to what you got
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I am so sorry for the delay! I have not been well this week, therefore the lack of activity. 

It was a good thing that kids were big enough to walk on their own. Even if they complained (like Terance did) or sulked in silence (Sarah). Wraen being the happy-go-lucky person of the group was more focused on the adventure rather than the fact that you had to walk a distance. 

However they made it and by then there was a small group of people gathered there already. Osprey gave everyone a smile and then told: "Though it smells awful, sea has provided us with the opportunity to feast. From, where I looked, there are plenty of fish and small crabs washed ashore - we just have to dig them up. And don't get the temptation to eat sea-weeds. You will end up with a horrible case of diarrhea." The weeds contained copious amounts of salt that could draw water out of you and dry up your insides. No one wanted that, did they.

With that she was done and after giving her husband an affectionate lick on the cheek, she proceeded in herding her brood towards the nearest pile in order to show them, how to dig and how to find the good stuff.
Messages In This Thread
And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - July 02, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - July 16, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - August 27, 2016, 02:25 PM