Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
The news of Gyda stepping down did not shock her, for perhaps it was honourable that the Viking queen chose to put her children first rather than her position within the pack. This did not mean Rebekka respected Gyda any less. She watched as a newcomer came and went, her eyes bearing down on the stranger as she exited the group. "Kwelen,"She hissed to herself as the girl departed, her lips slightly curled up as to show her distaste. Perhaps, it was for the best, now that their ranks had been emptied of the false subjects. Once the stranger had traveled away from her eye's reach, her sharp gaze snapped back to survey the group, lingering on each one as if to anticipate their actions before they took it. When no other seemed to make an action to leave, she loosened.

"Ai badan yu op en nou moun," She directed to Heda, for now they Gyda was no longer their shared leader, her loyalty was pledged solely to Heda. That had never wavered. She did not understand most of the dialouge spoke by their leader, but she got enough to understand that Heda was asking for their legitimacy within the pack. Rebekka was born under the very culture she lived in to that day, and she doubted she could be parting from it any time soon.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Rebekka - July 21, 2016, 06:29 PM