Sleeping Dragon you taught me the courage of stars before you left
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Movement was eventually noted as being unnecessary, for the larger shadow had pulled him towards her with ease. He'd allowed for her to do so, too, not fighting back at all and welcoming the softness of her chest. He'd buried his head briefly before the licks had forced him away, resulting in him staring up at her by the time she had finished. Long periods of time lingered between each time he blinked, holding his eyes open until a burning sensation set in. That way, he believed, he wouldn't miss a single thing that she did. Every shift would be noticed, intentions seen—in theory, anyways. It was doubtful that it would actually play out that way, of course, given his currently slow reflexes and limited attention span.

When she spoke, he did not understand. He could hear, somewhat, but every sound seemed to go through a filter. It was as if his head was forever beneath the water, not yet capable of hearing things clearly, and not yet caring that he couldn't since nothing made sense either way. So, Hvit watched her, not knowing what future she saw for him, or having any clue as to what sorts of tasks he'd eventually be made to complete.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
RE: you taught me the courage of stars before you left - by Hvitserk - July 16, 2016, 03:28 PM