Sleeping Dragon you taught me the courage of stars before you left
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Even after his whine had been released, there'd come a few more tugs upon his toes. By then he'd grown rather frustrated, letting out several huffs every now and again to make sure that his displeasure was known about. Eventually, though, he'd gotten his wish. The pulling feeling had ended, but the close proximity was not remedied. Towards that he had protested, no longer wanting anything to do with the woman that had bugged him. Yet, despite how disgruntled he had surely been, Hvit still let loose a noise of enjoyment when a nose had been pressed against him. It was cold, but a type that he was used to and rather liked feeling upon his body. Following that, there'd come something even better—over his face a tongue had been ran, causing for his eyes to close and a yawn to force his jaws apart. When she'd stopped, he'd leaned closer to her, trying to wrap his little forelimbs around her muzzle so that he might prevent her from ever leaving. His earlier wish for her to get away had long since been forgotten, replaced by the positives of her being there.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
RE: you taught me the courage of stars before you left - by Hvitserk - July 21, 2016, 02:25 AM