Redhawk Caldera i was gone long before i left
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
mind if we present date this? :D

His blatant thoughts were interrupted as a small, yet inviting noise echoed not far away from where he sat. It wasn't the kind of noise that Peregrine's sons made, nor the adults he had previously encountered. This assured him somewhat, yet drew him in all the same. He took a few tentative steps in the direction he assumed the noise had come from, before halting, coming fact to face with a den entrance he was not familiar with. Was he allowed to go there? Mother had never liked strangers coming close to their den, though, he assumed this rule was more or less different with every family and since he had come to the conclusion that Redhawk wolves were different than mountain wolves, there could be no harm in approaching.

And he did so, making sure to keep quiet for the wolves inside were most likely asleep. Though once he came close, only a few centimeters away, another peered at him with the same eyes he looked back. A girl. It was smaller than him, yet about the same size as the boy he had encountered before. She had no colour to her pelt but a solid black, and he almost assumed it was another one of Peregrine's children, but she seemed to young to be Ferret's sister. His eyes did not waver from the girl as he lowered himself, his forelegs to the front as his stomach rested on his hinds. 

Jack was not familiar with the girl species, besides his sister, though in his mind she did not count. Yet, something inside him felt he could not act the same way he did around a girl like he would with Ferret or Eljay; or rather, he could not even if he tried. Gazing absentmindely into her sky-like eyes, he found himself in a state of unparalleled awe, though he could not make a move to talk. Once he found his voice, it came out in a delicate hush; unlike his usual self which surprised him in every way. "hello," His curious gray eyes mirrored the others. "I am.. I mean my name is sto-Jack!" he corrected himself, internally curing himself for mistaking his current name with his old. He could not have her thinking he was someone he wasn't, or god forbid that Peter guy. That was the last thing he needed.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
i was gone long before i left - by Jackrabbit - July 16, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: i was gone long before i left - by Lucy - July 26, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: i was gone long before i left - by Jackrabbit - July 27, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i was gone long before i left - by Lucy - August 10, 2016, 02:42 AM