Sun Mote Copse bitter melodies turning your orbit around
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
She watched the careful actions of Arunik'ra, following the motions with interest. She was always looking for new ways to worship Molech, and there were no better ways to learn than watching that of her sisters. The other's head raised and her eyes fell on Asherah. A smile flickered across the other's face and Asherah returned the gesture, dipping her head in greeting. She watched as the red woman looked over her offering and blushed beneath her fur with pride and elation at the compliment.

"Would that I could ever offer Molech as great a gift as I have been blessed with. I live to please Molech, for all that I have been given and all that has been given to others." She bent to grab the skull and approached, settling it opposite the other skull. Symmetry would be best, more pleasing to the eye. Once it was placed she began to look for nearby plants to adorn it. She grabbed those she found suitable, nothing wilted or broken, and then stepped back. After regarding the skull, she decided it was acceptable and bowed her head to Molech to pray for a moment.

When all that was done, and she felt The Many Armed God would be appeased, at least for now, she turned to the other. "Arunik'ra..." She began, her voice troubled, eyes focused on the ground. "I...I wish to discuss something with you, but would rather not do it before the shrine to Molech. I have questions, and the content should not mar this sacred place." She lifted her eyes for a moment and waited to hear the other's opinion. Should her sister bid her to speak the questions here she would, though she would beg Molech's forgiveness for even speaking such words in the presence of the holy Shrine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: bitter melodies turning your orbit around - by Asherah - July 21, 2016, 09:19 PM