Moonspear Walk through a hailstorm
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
She was not alone for long, and a flash of dark fur had her heart racing. Shit. It had to be Amekaze, coming to murder the crap out of her, but after a moment of tense silence, she noted the scent to be Dash's. Relief spilled over her, but then slight trepidation. None the less, she was glad to see the friend she had not spent time with in quite a while. Maybe she could jus ignore the scent? Thoughts of Harley, Charon, surged to mind, but she pushed them down. It was hard to ignore her body. 

"I'm doing...fine. What about yo-" Her sentence was interrupted as Harley came into view, planting a kiss on her cheek and greeting Dash. Stupid Harley. Now she wanted to be alone with him. She was not totally ignorant of the obvious tension in the air, and planted her but firmly on the ground to mute the scent. "Hey, Harley." she hummed happily. It was a downplayed response, something she hoped would calm the cloud of hormones within her. "Are you doing better, Dash?" she asked, desperately trying to steer this situation into more...normal grounds.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Walk through a hailstorm - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Dash - July 17, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Dash - July 17, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Althaia - July 30, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Dash - August 01, 2016, 06:25 PM