Two Rivers Isle don't splosh kids!
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Not even with time having passed she let go, keeping her face hidden. She still found it somewhat pathetic to cry, for so she was raised. The salt from her eyes made her scar wet and sting just a little. Or maybe she was imaging it, to remind her of all that had happened at Phantom Hollow. Issun had been the one needed to lead them after her sudden departure, and yet he was here in her embrace. She let out another sigh. He deserved at least the truth.

I-I was raised in a not so family-friendly way. It made me feel so different from all of the wolves that crossed my path. She calmed her sobbing to talk better. I didn't want that for my children, I wanted them to have a normal life with a mum and dad somewhere safe. When Burke offered me a spot in the Dark Brotherhood, I could only think of how happy my children would be there...

I was wrong. The Dark Brotherhood is filled with hateful creatures that only look out for themselves. I was locked away in a den until my kids were on solids and then they'd be trained by the Brotherhood. I was so so wrong in thinking it would be better there. She gritted her teeth as she spoke in an almost-scowl. Burke and I escaped as soon as we could, but since we wanted to get away from it all, I forgot to check back upon Moonlit Hills... She let out a sigh. Now we're here with a few others and my children.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
don't splosh kids! - by RIP Issun - July 18, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by Malice - July 18, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by RIP Issun - July 18, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by Malice - July 18, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by RIP Issun - July 18, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by Malice - July 18, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by RIP Issun - July 18, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by Malice - July 20, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by RIP Issun - July 20, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by Malice - July 22, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: don't splosh kids! - by RIP Issun - July 22, 2016, 11:07 AM