Sunbeam Lair Puppet
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Is it okay to assume the time is around sunset? Let me know if you would rather not, and I can change it up.

It had been a while since Menta had returned home, and she grew weary as the sun set. Knowing that Ryūjin was nearby gave her the last spurts of energy - that she could rest comfortably in her own dug out burrow in the cavern, surrounded by the safety of her vigilant pack members. The sometimes overly exploratory wolf crossed the increasingly marked borders - some smelling of her own scent - without a thought in her mind other than getting some good down time before she caught the obvious noise and smell of another wolf.

It smelled of a young male nearby and she changed course without putting too much thought into it. The Italian felt guilty that she had been fulfilling her own desire to find out more about all the lands versus socializing more with her pack members - something that had never been too much of her strong suit - and rapidly approached the shape in the orange hue of the setting sun, eyelashes blinking away the fatigue. 

Hello,  she called out with a few conscious wags of the tail. I'm Menta, and rather new here. The cream knew she smelled strongly of the pack that had claimed her as their own, but it was still a stranger ahead of her that she had discovered, and it was better safe than sorry. 
Messages In This Thread
Puppet - by RIP Leo - July 18, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Puppet - by Menta - July 19, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Puppet - by RIP Leo - July 19, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Puppet - by Menta - July 21, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Puppet - by RIP Leo - July 24, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Puppet - by Menta - July 27, 2016, 10:47 AM