Blackfoot Forest Doot doot
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Joining 
Please allow for @Chusi to post first. @Zephyr Maverick can pop in whenever, if the plan was for him to join as well.
This is set for July 26th.

The journey had been a long one, dragged out especially by the fact that she was traveling with a child. Often had she needed to stop so that the girl could rest, the amount of breaks taken having surpassed her usual. It was bothersome, but she knew it to be necessary. It had helped a bit that she was not alone, the times in which she'd been allowed to sleep having been welcomed knowing that Chusi would not be able to wander away. Still, she did not trust the male, and so sleep was limited to the bare minimum. It'd gotten to the point in which she'd eventually needed to settle down and actually sleep, having ensured that her daughter had been tired out considerably ahead of time. That way, she had believed, there'd be no risk of losing her. And when she'd woken to find that the whelp was still here, she knew that her plan had worked and their trek was once again started.

When the dark forest had entered her line of sight, Sen had placed Chusi onto the ground, having picked her up shortly prior. From there, she'd allowed for the girl to walk the rest of the way, stopping her only when the borders had been neared just enough. There, she'd been instructed to sit, and only after having done so had the woman's head tilted back in a howl. She could only hope that her face would be remembered, and that space was available.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Where they were going? On a journey, mother had said. What was dangerous? The monsters, mother had said. How long? Long, mother had said. Everything seemed a reality completely created by mum, and it was expected of little Chusi to take it for the truth. But the more time was spent traveling, the more the little girl got to think- got to feel. Why couldn't they stay home? And where were they really going? Her mind was too little to make up theories, but perhaps when she could understand she would ask her mother. She was there to guide her, whether it'd be the wrong or the right path, and Chusi had no choice but to follow -or rather, get taken along-.

They rested when she was tired, but never was she allowed to run off, even though she thought to be capable of befriending the monsters. She had befriended Zephyr and the stranger at the weird scent line, so why not the monsters? If the monsters were allowed to go far, explore, then why couldn't she be one? Or did she need to become one?

Finally, she was set on her stable little legs, and as soon as she was allowed to, she ran forward to keep up with mum and Zephyr. She barked excitedly, but fun had been stopped soon again by mother. She obeyed, thinking it was the quickest way of going back to playing again, and plopped down her little butt. As Sen let out a howl, she joined her mother with a high-pitched howl of her own.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr was content to tag along with the mother and her cub, no matter where they went. It couldn't be that bad wherever they found, right? Any place willing to take in a child not their own was bound to be okay for the rest of them. 
Chusi had taken a liking to him, something that while he was sure pissed off Sen to no degree, Zephyr found happiness in. He felt wanted, important, even if her mother saw him as a bother. 
It wasn't long before they came upon borders the brute was sure Sen had led them directly to, and he wondered why she knew this place.The girls howled, Chusi's little one bringing a chuckle from his ebony maw but otherwise he let them handle the noise. Sitting on the other side of Chusi, per usual, Zephyr waited for the alphas to arrive.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The forest had been quiet. Half the pack had disappeared, and Aaron could only assume that Pallas and Keirkegaard had recruited wolves or killed them off-- he did say something strange when he parted, perhaps this was part of his plan. But, as the man patrolled the borders, he heard a loud howl not too far off. On top of that, a cute, bell-like howl followed. His ears perked, and he moved swiftly to see who the callers were. 

A smile warmed his features when he found Sen, his tail wagging behind him. He remained proud-postured as always, but appeared more humble. "Sen," he says to her, never forgetting a face. He looks to the small pup beside her, and then to the male. "What brings you back to my borders?" he asks, tail waving high behind him.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri wasn't exactly sure what being Beta entailed, perhaps it just meant life would carry on the same for her but she would know that she was trusted more than the other insubordinates. Perhaps it meant she was supposed to be more active within the pack, helping to run it. She wasn't exactly sure but when the arctic wolf heard the howls, more than one, she decided to make her way to the borders as well.

Kierkegaard's 'visit' had put her on edge a bit, concerned that these voices belonged to followers of him even if they were strangers. Samuel's sudden disappearance had worried as well, frightened that something had been done to him by the usurper or his bodyguard. He had left without word to her, though Aaron believed him to have just left on a trip. She had decided to trust him, believe that Sam would come back soon even if Liri was hurt that he hadn't bothered to say goodbye. 

There didn't appear to be reason to worry, seeing Aaron's friendliness as she approached the trio of darks wolves, one a young pup. Liri didn't recognize the strangers but since Aaron seemed to, she hung back with a nod of greeting directed at the group.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
while she had been suspicious of the dark female before, amara was glad to see that sen had come back to visit. yet, she felt that this time was different; namely because of the small child that was within the woman's feet. "it is good to see you, sen," she formally spoke up, though her eyes had wandered between the alpha, her child, and another male. she instantly wondered if this was the child's father and mother, yet sen had not come off as a family type woman, however, she could be wrong. 

she noticed her beta, her eyes shifting between sen's group and she instantly remembered liri, would have no idea how this was. "liri, this is alpha sen, she is an.. acquaintance of ours," her voice spoke up, hoping that her explanation would calm liri's nerves. yes, they were still on alert of strangers since kierkegaard, and she could not blame any of them for being cautious.

"and who is this?," her eyes had lowered, as well as he head to that she may meet eye level with the child. it was defiantly sen's daughter, for the similarities were indeed striking. perhaps her question was too easily answered, but she had a genuine curiosity. she had always taken a liking to pups, even if she had none of her own. yet. 
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With her howl another had joined, the untrained voice of her daughter being heard. Normally, perhaps she would have scowled at the strangled noise, but for the time being it had been left alone. There were far more important things to focus on, and so the moment their howls had died away, she'd fallen silent. Sen did not enjoy waiting, but her tongue was held and expression kept neutral anyways. When a familiar face had finally made an appearance, she'd nodded in greeting, ensuring that Chusi remained between her forelimbs. The dark male was forgotten as usual, neither introduced nor even acknowledged the moment Rosings' leader had arrived. "Aaron," she'd said in return. It seemed as if she'd not been forgotten, which would surely result in only good things. "I'm back to ask for a place in your pack for my daughter and me." A brief pause turned long before she'd nodded in Zephyr's direction. "For him, too, if he's interested in staying here."

The mother's gaze had drifted past her acquaintance and towards and unknown wolf, narrowing considerably until the stranger had stopped. Thereafter, she'd glanced back towards the child beneath her, checking to make sure that she'd not gone away. In the time it'd taken for her to do that—as well as readjust her expression—another known lupine had appeared. "Feeling's mutual, I guess," replied Sen, a roll of a shoulder joining her words. She'd caught the stranger's name soon after, having decided to add right onto Amara's words with: "No longer an alpha, my pack is gone." No specifications regarding what had happened had been offered, for she'd deemed it as being unimportant. Already had it become the past, and so she'd not waste her time by lingering on it. She and her daughter were both well, which was all that currently mattered.

Amara had taken an interest in the little girl, which wasn't really minded. She didn't know either of the leaders extremely well, but she knew them well enough to know that the woman would not harm her child. And so, a leg had been moved out of the way, giving the small Gorgon an opportunity to get closer and possibly even investigate the other wolf. "Her name's Chusi," answered the serpent. "She hasn't been around strangers much. Usually too shy." It was a lie, but what else was she to do? Admit to having kept her only whelp trapped within a den? Not a chance.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
A male soon entered their "screaming for others" party, and little Chusi was intrigued. This was the fourth time she saw another wolf, but never did it stop to amaze her. Finally, mother would let her make friends! Even though the male didn't show much interest in her, she didn't care. She was glad to be around others, and to think mother had brought them here! This was way better than the dark den. Perhaps she had finally proven that she was really awesome and didn't need to be trapped in the dark forever and ever.

She saw another form a distance away, but that one didn't come close, so it got the name monster for Chusi. She didn't like that wolf. She wanted attention, the attention she deserved. Or perhaps she wanted to explore this new place alone, she couldn't decide. As long as she wasn't locked in the dark again, anything was fine really.

And yet another wolf approached them. This really was a party! Oh boy, Chusi was almost wiggling on her butt in excitement, not knowing it was her tail quickly going from side to side as she sat between the paws of her mother. Eyes sparkling with wonder and cuteness, she looked up at the female. Before Chusi could respond by calling her name, mother interrupted her. With an offended look she looked up at mother before staring at the stranger again. Chus Chus! Chus make friend! She chipped from beneath her mother, but was wise enough to stay there.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Not one, two, but three wolves showed to the border, all giving different reactions. Zephyr gave them each the same greeting: a respectful bow of his head. He stayed silent, allowing Sen to speak for the group, nodding when it was appropriate. He didn't really want to be here, or there, or anywhere, but he was here to protect Chusi. Her mother had made it clear she didn't particularly care about him, they werent friends, but Chusi seemed happy when he was around, even if it was because she was seeing something other than the darkness of the den Sen kept them in. He stayed for her, the only thing he had in the entire world and she wasnt even his. 
Nonetheless, he needed a pack. Even had he the followers, he found himself unwilling again to lead. Shadowfax was dead, and he needed to accept it. Maybe he was destined to be a subordinate forever. 
Sen didn't exactly speak for him, but the ebony brute was at least adknowledged, which was a surprise. He nodded with her, making it clear that he was here for the same reason as the females.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Chusi," the man cooed her name, nudging his wife happily. "A wonderful name." The pup didn't seem shy, but perhaps Amara drew her from her shell-- he wouldn't blame her, Amara was a pure, kind soul. 

He then straightens and looks over the other two. "Sen you are welcome among my borders, of course, and if you say this man is with you then he is of course welcome here as well. So long as Amara agrees," he adds glancing to his wife hopefully. "What is your name?" He then asks the man.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri hadn't thought she was being at all defensive, just standing in the back and watching but then maybe that was a bit creepy or stalkerish. She nodded to Amara, moving forward slightly but keeping behind them still. They could handle this she was sure.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," she murmured, face warming beneath her fur. You can cuss Pallas out and fight her for your title but you can't greet people without being shy? 

The pup, Chusi, made her smile though had she known the child's thoughts she might have been surprised. The healer was probably the furthest thing from a monster in the pack, save for Sam whom she had never even heard say anything bad about anyone let alone fight.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she listened, though her eyes were mainly focused on the girl, chusi. a light chuckle came from within her as the girl spoke, her age clear in her speech. it did not seem right for them to be on their own, and the girl without a home. yet, somehow the news of sen's pack disbandment did not shock her. sen herself had not come off as an empathetic soul, and amara could only wonder that it was her character that drew the seadog sanctuary wolves away. but nevertheless, sen had come to them for help, and she had no intention of refusing them regardless of how different in morals the two groups where.

"of course!" she smiled, warmly, glancing to liri as if to ask her standing with the decision. yet, she had no doubt the beta would come to accept the other alpha despite the recent hiccup of intruders. while sen was certainly different, amara knew that none others could match kierkegaard's abrasive nature, even if the two seemed to have similar qualities. 

her gaze returns to he small girl, her face alight with delight. "i think you will like it here," she winked, knowing that a new place could be frightening to a child yet she was certain the girl would love their intricate grounds, and the flowers that covered their lands. even amara herself had often become entranced with the beauty of it all, and she could not wait to show the new family it to, despite sen having already seen it.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Acceptance into the lands, a place for the three of them. Sen hadn't expected anything different from the kind duo, but had nodded in thanks anyways. It would be different there, she was certain of it. The foxes, she'd learned before, had been more or less driven from the land, and the pack as a whole seemed far more stable than the sanctuary had ever been. Perhaps she would not have to hide her daughter away any longer, though still would she expect the child back and at her side come nightfall each and every day.

"Thanks, both of you," Sen had eventually voiced. Her head had lowered thereafter, muzzle touching Chusi's back as the child was nudged forward. "Say thank you, Chusi," the woman instructed, straightening herself back up soon after. From there, she'd stay silent until the rest of the conversations had been concluded. Then, it was into the woods that she'd go, ensuring her child walked ahead of her so as not to lose the girl. She would have to explore the entirety of the land in the days that followed, but, for now, her focus was only on getting settled in.

Last post from me so that this can be wrapped up~ ^^
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi had in no way ever been shy. She was just a little scared by everything, but once she was warmed up, she could be a little too enthusiastic. Except with her mother and the dark. She didn't like them. In fact, mother was so controlling that she'd rather stay away from her as a whole as to escape the dark. She also didn't like her making friends with others, especially not her bestest friend Zephyr. She was only mean to him, if she couldn't understand the words yet, she could understand the tone in which she spoke to him.

She looked up, her smile having faded and her eyebrows furrowed in a thinking face. Here? Where was here? As she got pushed forward, she set a few brave steps over the border to the trio of wolves. Thank you? What did that mean? Thank yoouu... She tried, dragging out the "you". She then approached Amara, sniffling at her paws for a minute before turning around to go to Zephyr. He would always protect her, wouldn't he?
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
VI
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr was only asked for a name, and it was only a name he gave. If he didn't need to know Zephyrs skills, there was no need in telling. After all, he was really only here for Chusi: it was likely he'd take off when she was grown, but they didn't need to know that. Dipping his head in respect to the leaders he faced, he gave his answer to the one who asked: Aaron.
          "Zephyr Maverick, sir."
He offered nothing else, since none was needed, falling silent and sticking with watching Chusi's movements. He wasn't the father, no, but sometimes he felt like it. With the rare occasions on which he was able to see her, really, they'd never had the chance to really bond. He protected her like his own, though, without shame and without worry of Sen. That was his job, right, only to serve them? He watched with a grassy gaze as she took a few steps towards Amara, containing his smile to the tiniest of things in hopes nobody would notice. It was when she turned to him and came, however, that the smile broke free into a grin. Reaching down to nuzzle her, he all but ignored everyone else around him: she was the one who commanded his attention, the only one in the world he knew of to call friend. Everyone else was gone.