Hideaway Strath As a kid, my hands were red
36 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
any of the Hideaway wolves are welcome

Kinvara hadn't been sure if they were going to share a communal den or not, given that some packs did and some didn't. It hadn't appeared that way and Kin was secretly relieved. She still has nightmares some nights and didn't want the others prying into her past and demons. 

Given that she didn't sleep much and that it was erratic when she did, Kinvara didn't need much of a sleeping area. Instead, she picked an area where a fallen tree had fallen against a boulder and split in two over it. It had a protected area that needed little refurbishing to make suitable.

Currently, Kinvara was up to her shoulders in thick cloying dirt that she was using to make a sort of wall against the back of the boulder to make the den usable.
I am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
5 Posts
Ooc —
Maybe it was procrastination but Dany wasn't yet worried about finding somewhere to sleep. It was summer, sleeping beneath an open sky wasn't too harsh. Maybe rain would bother her but it was too hot to care if the rain got her wet. Winter would probably worry her more but she told herself she would do it soon.

For now, Dany wandered the territory to familiarize herself with it. The last thing she wanted was to be lost. Pausing as she came across the amber woman, Kinvara, digging around in the mud as she built her den, Dany cocked her head to the side curiously as she sat.

"What are you doing?"
I have never been nothing.
36 Posts
Ooc —
Kinvara glanced up, eyes locking on the slim woman across from her. Dany if she remembered correctly. It was hard to keep up with all of them, Zaavier had so many followers. 

"Digging," she muttered, her strange accent prominent as she spoke, still knee deep in mud.
I am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.