Two Rivers Isle AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vassago and his love of water was having a blast in the entrance of the den, barely noticing that now was the best time of all to escape and run free. He pawed at the droplets, and then squealed and ran around the den like a madman, tracking little puppy prints all over. Just before Malice came home, though, a clap of thunder sounded, and THAT was enough to make the eldest boy freeze with his wide blue eyes gaping towards the rain. The littlest of squeaks left him, but as Pyro sought his side in fear the boy sucked it up and growled outside at the flashing lights and loud noises. He had to protect the littler boy, make him feel safe just like Pyro had for him just a few days ago. 
They weren't there for long before Malice came in and scooped them into the nest to curl into the warmth of her belly, and Vassago gave her puppy kisses when she came to their level. Keeping his own sides touching Pyro at all times, Vass kept still for once and watched outside some more. He startled at each flash and clap of the forces outside, but they surprised him more than they scared him. Burke came in next, and he was greeted with a warm bark from at least the elder boy.
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Malice - August 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Pyro - August 01, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Burke - August 01, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Tryp - August 01, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Malice - August 01, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Pyro - August 01, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Burke - August 02, 2016, 04:04 AM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Tryp - August 03, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Malice - August 03, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Pyro - August 07, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Burke - August 08, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Tryp - August 10, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Pyro - August 11, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Malice - August 11, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: AND I'M LIKE; YOU SON OF A FUCKING MALFOY - by Burke - August 11, 2016, 12:43 PM