Flycatcher Downs She came from over the cliffs
52 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, good. He was polite, and introduced himself, something no shady serial killer would do. After a moment, in which she dipped her head in the slightest to him, accepting the name and tying it to him in her mind, she herself spoke. An accent clung to her words, ethereal and indescribable, one that didn't seem to fit any language. But it was faint, and not all would immediately hear it as it tainted her words. 
"Zephyr. You may call me Aglaeca."

Her tail lashed behind her a moment, pleased at his polite greeting, before she deftly slipped it around her paws. Her stormy eyes glanced over him quickly, impenetrable optics giving away little of her thoughts. She tilted back her chin a moment, appearing as a regal queen may before her subject, examining him a moment longer before settling into a more relaxed stance, her quick flash of queenly stature gone. "What can you tell me of this land, Zephyr? My time here has been...short."
Messages In This Thread
She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 02, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 02, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 08:18 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 01:39 PM