Blackfeather Woods And the vultures all start circling
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
A chuff, and she twisted, seeing Harley. She smiled, eager for his company, and rose gingerly, careful not to disturb the roses and the thorns beneath. "Harley. I've missed you" At his words, her smile faltered in the slightest. "I'm doing...well. The pregnancy, it makes me feel ill, but I don't want to take herbs. I'm nervous something will harm the babies. That pale woman, from the borders...Potema. I'll go see her, I think." 

She strode toward him, and slipped her head over his neck in her version of a hug. "I need you, Harley." she said simply, eyes bright despite the darkness that surrounded them. The forest put her on edge, but her sister was here, and even after all these years, she trusted her. They had spoken, during their walk, and Althaia was astonished at the vastly different paths they walked.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 05, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 08:33 PM