Swiftcurrent Creek I'd sacrifice my soul for yours
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stood on a hill overlooking the creek his long lithe limbs putting him higher than most. The sun gave a dazzling view behind his head as sunrise came and the dawn splashed his pelt with golden colors of warmth and radiance. The black glossiness of his pelt was heightened with the sun. Blue eyes looked over the land that he now called home and he smiled softly at the fact that he felt a bit of a sense of belonging.

He took a minute to look over his wounded shoulder giving it a swift sniff. Making sure the Yarrow was holding well and the wound was healing. He was about to run ,but he wanted to keep his wound clean and at least healing for now. He tilted his head again and took another moment to watch the majesty that unfolded in front of him as the sun peaked over the water and the rocks.
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
Bones was planning another trip to the plateau and this time, she wouldn't let herself get waylaid. Before she set out, she wanted to speak to Fox about the entire situation, which didn't quite qualify as a predicament, though it did weigh on her mind. She just wanted to make sure her leader understood where she stood on the subject and get some much-needed feedback about whether she belonged here in the creek or with her father on the plateau.

With dawn breaking in the east, young Bones went searching for the Alpha female, only to find the giant known as Jace instead. "Ahoy," she said a bit more quietly than usual, smiling up at him where he stood on a hillock. The two of them had never spoken one-on-one, though she knew his face and his name. "Good morning," she added to her greeting, her tail wagging as she stopped at the foot of the hill and looked up at him.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked down when he heard a quiet voice say AHoy. what in the world was ahoy was that hello? He wasn't too sure, but he assumed, but soon enough she added a good morning after it. The girl in front of him was scrappy but sturdy with a silver black pelt. He was trying to remember his name, he had met her on the night of the coyotes. He squinted his eyes for a moment and then grinned as it came to him her name was bones.

"hello Bones. was his softspoken reply. realizing that he was heads and tails above her he slowly made it down the hill with a rollicking gate and stood in front of her dipped his head to her in respect after all she was a higher rank than he. What brings you out so early?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
He loped down the slope, looking very much like a black bear, though Bones wasn't intimidated. She did step back to make room when he joined her at the foot of the hill, smiling and waving her tail faster to welcome his company.

"I'm looking for Cap'n Fox, then I plan to head out on a trip to visit me father," she told him. "What about you?" she asked, bouncing his question back at him.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Not much I was going to patrol the borders for a bit, then maybe do some fishing and some hunting make sure everything is filled. Where's your dad live? A longing bloomed in his chest he wished his dad lived near but his father was 100's of miles away. It was like a heartache that never went away his homesickness and he had no cure.

He grinned at her and wagged his tail "By the way you were pretty awesome dealing with those coyotes the other day. He dipped his head to her again. He may have found a new friend and that filled him with a sense of happiness.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
"Oh, I wish I could join you!" Bones said lightly, a touch of real regret in her eyes and tone. "He lives at Blacktail Deer Plateau. You heard of it?" She tipped her head and, even as she did so, felt an itch behind her left ear. Somehow managing to perfectly maintain her balance, she arched her head and lifted a hind leg to scratch at it, then dropped her foot back down when the itch was gone.

"Thanks, you too!" she replied to his compliment. "I hate coyotes." She sneered, her ears lying back against her nape, then brightened and resumed her smile once more. "We all made a good team, didn't we? I like how the creek feels like one big, happy family," she mused.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace nodded his head "I'll have to join you one of these days in a visit to your dad and you'll have to join me in a hunt deal? He wagged his tail thinking that he made a good option for the two of them. He thought hard about her question had her heard about the plateau. "no I don't think so. I have heard of Horizon Ridge.

He wagged his tail again Thanks I was in protector mode I get a little antsy when things threaten those I feel loyalty or love for. He really did not like anyone messing with his family and while he was here for however long whether it be short term or forever this was his family. It does feel like a little family doesn't it. It is nice.
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
"Um," the youth said, not sure why anyone would want to accompany her to visit her dad, "okay!" Her head cocked to one side. "Horizon Ridge? I feel like I've heard of it... but not really," she mused with a shrug.

When Jace spoke of his protective nature, Bones nodded vigorously in agreement. He concurred with the familial feel of the pack and she smiled softly. The more she thought about it, the more she felt like Swiftcurrent Creek was her family. Sure, she had a mother and relatives living in Tortuga and a father and even more relatives living in Blacktail Deer Plateau, but this was the family she'd chosen.

"So, have you seen Cap'n Fox, by any chance?" the youngster queried, pastel green eyes scanning their surroundings as if hoping the leader might suddenly pop up. Of course, she didn't.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had not known what else to accompany her on and since she was visiting her dad he thought it might be a good opportunity to see some more of hte lands around the area and the territories. He liked to know who was on his sides. He shrugged "All I know is that it is near the sea. he had smelled sea air on the female that had spoken to him in the meadow.

he shook his head and spoke softly "no I haven't seen her yet today, but to be truthful I don't see her often. I see Bazi, Tuwawi and Ferdie more than anyone. He had seen Fox maybe twice since he had started here in this pack. She was a mystery wolf, but that was okay with him. "Do you want some help finding her?
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
Jace admitted that he didn't see Fox very often, then named a few other wolves he did see on a regular basis. Bones smiled at the three names, quite familiar with each of them. "They're cool people," she said offhandedly.

When he offered to help her find Fox, young Bones thought about it a few seconds, then shook her head. "Nah, I'm sure she'll turn up. If not, it wasn't meant to be, I guess!" She rolled her shoulders, though truthfully she truly hoped she'd be able to track down the leader prior to leaving the creek for the day.

"I'd better get going. I have a looong and hopefully fun day ahead of me!" young Bones said, waving her tail and dipping her silvered snout to the large Jace before turning and loping away.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace dipped his head and said softly Well met Bones You be careful going to the Plateau okay. He smiled again and with a another dip of his head he loped off towards the forest for some hunting.

Exit Jace