Two Rivers Isle A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The sound of footfalls made her ears swivel around. She almost recognized who it was just by the sounds she made while moving and she smiled. It was not every day they got to spend some time together, so she guessed this was a good thing. She needed some girl-time with her ass around her two boys and lovely mate all the time, and Liekos wasn't quite what she was looking for in a girl friend.

Goodmorning, Aero. She greeted, eyes glancing at her from the side. Malice felt so comfortable around her, she did not even raise her tail in dominance, knowing that Aeronwyn understood that she was indeed a leader. Besides, Aeronwyn was a scholar now, she deserved some respect even from the Lady. They're all fine- Pyro is even speaking some more. He was always very quiet.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism - by Malice - September 03, 2016, 10:30 AM