Two Rivers Isle A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was a lover and a fighter, and her heart melted upon seeing any pup happily running around. Of course, her children were especially privileged being the sons of the Lady and Lord, and she would always look upon them with pride- but children were perhaps her soft spot. She knew not how Burke felt about children; him having had not the greatest experience with offspring before Vassago and Pyro, but Malice felt like any child willing to learn and listen would be welcomed on the Isle. She knew herself how happy she had become with her own little family, and wished that gift came to any woman under her care and protection. As long as they provided and the kids were not born in winter where there was little food, she was alright with it all.

Owh, Aero... She breathed out when the other spoke of wanting a family. While the pack counted as family, it was always different when one "made" their children themselves. She wondered though who her sister's mate would be and what role he would play in the pack as a whole. Perhaps Aero was planning to have a loner take her and return with his seed- but that Malice wouldn't allow. Pups needed a father figure- especially boys, she found.

I am a lover of the innocent- and would love for you to be happy with your own family, but I just don't think it would be the right time and place. What if the man you wish to mate with wishes to overthrow me and Burke through you? What would become of Vassago and Pyro? She debated with herself. I want you to be happy, very much so, but you must understand that the lives of my children go above everything. It sounded selfish to say it, but it was true. She even put herself beneath the wishes of her little boys- and another family in a pack with a ruling family was just a bad idea.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism - by Malice - September 25, 2016, 12:17 PM