Ankyra Sound It's not like I like you or anything...
56 Posts
Ooc —
He heard her call, rich and music to his ears. The male wouldn't call himself infautuated -- it was more like a highschool crush sort of thing, if that existed in his world. He would recognize the girl's voice from anywhere, carved into his mind after listening to countless theatrics and conversations.

Bain stopped what he was doing, which was basically nothing, and ran towards the source of the call. He stopped, seeing her ghostly form a few feet ahead. 

"You called?" The gangster mused, easing into a sitting position. However, there was a small trace of a smile on his lips -- were they going on that mountain trip he was dreaming of? He couldn't help but let a bit of his excitement show, eyes glinting as he waited for her to acknowledge his presence.
Messages In This Thread
It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 17, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 05:08 PM