Greatwater Lake It's always darkest before the dawn
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Allie, wasn't sure if @Amara was coming with them or not but feel free to put her in if those are your plans for her! @Leto @Minna this is the first of their traveling threads towards HS!

She had bid a silent farewell to her home, and even the memory of Samuel. Liri could not dwell on such things, it was much easier to put everything in the past than to have it eat her alive. She was firmly set in the belief that Samuel was not coming back, ever. If he had loved her in the first place, he would not have left her. 

Thus it was almost easy to leave with her small family in tow, brother and sister in tow. Almost. 

The lake was huge, stretching for miles into the distance as they travelled alongside it. The trees lining it were beautiful, no doubt more so when they changed color in the autumn. 

Sen had disappeared soon after the pack disbanded, Liri reckoned that she had gone to find Zephyr and her daughter. Liri glanced over her family, grateful that at least they were with her.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

96 Posts
Ooc —
Leaving Rosings wasn't hard for Leto. He had only been there for a month or two and had long ago learned not to get attached to places. People were harder to distance himself from, though he was lucky for the two he most cared about were traveling alongside him. 

What was hard for the arctic male was biting his tongue from lashing out, not at Liri or Minna but at the unfairness of the world. His sister deserved something good in her life, being Alpha was an amazing accomplishment and yet she hadn't been able to hold onto it for even a month. Leto greatly admired his younger sister and was as let down as she was by the sudden negative turn in her life. 

He didn't question where they were going, rightly assuming that even Liri didn't know yet. Winter was approaching in a few months and the three of them would be able to tough it out reasonably well. They would do better with a pack, but Leto was reluctant to mention this.
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same thing.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
So they had fallen. Her reign had been short, merely a day or two, before they had come to the conclusion that they alone could not hold Rosings. Not the small, ragtag group that they were. For a few days, she had mourned what once was. Her home, her refuge, the setting of so many things that had occurred here- love, claiming her trade, a brute king, and so much more. The memories she would hold with her for many more years, for the rest of her life she would remember her start. But it was nothing more than the past, and she refused to dwell on the past. And so she put it behind her when the trio walked away from what had been, the what would be. Who knew? Perhaps a pack where, after some time, she and Leto could settle down, and make Liri an aunt. But that was far in the future, and she would not think of such things now. 

And so she walked in silence beside the two, brushing up against Leto on occasion as she thought. Finally, she spoke. "We should head south. To the Hinterlands, maybe. I've been there before, it's new, it's different, and can support the three of us well. Only scented one pack in the southern reaches, with much land around to support many more." She said, finally putting breath to her thoughts.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri had valued Minna as a sister and more so, an equal, her Beta. It was this precise reason, besides the fact that she loved her, why she was Beta. Minna was smart and Liri...well she had her own strengths usually along the lines of kindness and passion. 

Liri hadn't had a plan upon entering Teekon Wilds, she had just ended up at Rosings but the healer didn't regret it for a moment. There had also been no plan when leaving it either, Liri had simply struck out westward for no reason. Her family hadn't seemed to have any complaints about it, though suggestions were open.

Liri listened with interest, silently hoping for a game plan to enact upon. She would feel better with a destination, no matter how vague. South was as good as any.

"Sounds like a plan," Liri offered a smile to Minna, nudging her brother in turn. "You're awful quiet Lee, whatcha thinking about?" 

96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto glanced up as his wife spoke, smiling in agreement and rubbing against her affectionately. He, like Liri, had no objections to south or any direction in particular.

When Liri turned to him, Leto hesitated. He was reluctant to mention any of his concern for Liri or his general anger at the ways she had been slighted by not only Samuel but the former leaders of Rosings. This was not to hide anything from her but simply because he didn't want to bring it up, knowing she was trying to move on to a new chapter in her life.

"I like the plan," he offered simply, a man of few words.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
They both agreed readily, and Minna offered a small grin. They would be moving on to the nest chapter of their lives, Rosing's behind them. "Should I lead us?" she asked, knowing the way best but not wanting to appear bossy nor rude. She had respected Liri's rule back in Rosing's, and still treated her a little as a Beta might treat their alpha. Even though she had ben a beta for a day or two, she sought familiarity in her actions.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri smiled, accustomed to her brother's silence. She was happy that he had someone like Minna to make him speak more often. 

"Lead on," Liri answered, appreciative that Minna still spoke to her with respect. It wasn't required that they respect her but it was mutual. They had stuck by Rosings and her through thick and thin. This trip would be no different.

if you guys want to end it soon that's fine with me!

96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto nodded, smiling at his wife. She was a good woman, it was obvious she cared not only about him but about his sister. It was easy to forget that they had been friends before he got to Rosings.

Falling into step behind Minna, a sight he wouldn't complain about, Leto followed after his family with hopes of finding a new home.