Ocean's Breath Plateau i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer had just settled down when he sensed someone nearby. Her scent faintly teased the breeze that drifted lazily over the tips of the grass. He was prepared to ignore it until he caught sight of her and his interest piqued enough to rouse him from his weariness. The young wolf pulled himself back onto all fours and sent a low, short tone to her so as to announce himself.

His yellow eyes glinted as he strode towards her. He tried to remain nuetral in his posture, yet impressive. He pulled it off rather nicely until he came within talking range of her, at which point he wilted ever so slightly out of a shyness that he was never pleased to realize still plagued him. It softened somewhat an air that would likely have been perceived as arrogance, and so in a way it was a favor to him, as little as he liked it.

Summer faltered for a moment, unsure of what to say before uttering a gentle, "Hi."
Messages In This Thread
i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - August 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - August 25, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 12, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 12, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 26, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - October 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - November 01, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:00 AM