Ocean's Breath Plateau i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Her name was Allure. Summer marveled briefly over how absurdly fitting it was, which was so much, he thought it might have been a pick up line at first. She struck him as too shy to be so forward, which was endearing as hell, he had to admit.

The name of her pack meant nothing to him. Perhaps he had been there in his youth, but there were many gaps in his memory throughout his time in the Wilds. He had wandered far under the influence of the poppies - something he craved even then though he'd long ago learned to control his addiction. His gaze traveled North as she gestured, smiling lightly at her question.

"No, actually," Summer responded, "The last place I lived barely even had a lake nearby." He grinned faintly, remembering Sedona with fondness. He looked at her again. "I've never actually been a fan of water, to be honest," he admitted, feeling a little sheepish, "Never really was any good at the whole swimming thing."
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - August 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - August 25, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 12, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 12, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 26, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - October 06, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - October 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - November 01, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:00 AM