Stavanger Bay let me redefine god into something i can become
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Her attention is broken when he touches her shoulder again, her gait slowing to a stop as she looks back to her shoulder where he’d bumped his nose. Her brow burrows to see why he’d done it a second time. She sniffs whatever part of her she can touch nearest to the spot, worried something might be wrong or on her that she hadn’t noticed. Nothing seems out of the ordinary though and eventually she realizes he’s walking again, this time with shorter steps that make him look a little funny.

A chortle sort of laugh escapes her but it only lasts for a few seconds as her paws set forward, trying to do the same thing. She shortens her steps, more than is natural to walk normally, and shuffles her legs as she kicks up sand everywhere. She giggles then at the reaction, distracted from mimicking his steps and instead begins shoving the sand forward in every which way to see just how far she can send them.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me redefine god into something i can become - by Qilaq - September 07, 2016, 07:59 PM