Stavanger Bay i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Cameo to prove he exists. ♥ Feel free to skip me!

Szymon lay with his attention largely focused on his Chosen One and their fragile ward, quietly watching their interaction that he might someday be able to emulate Doe’s ability to soothe and comfort. The other ear was turned outward, ever alert to the possibility of an ambush or intruder. Each sense was tuned to an impossibly fine pitch as he listened to Qilaq’s voice, so seldom heard, and watched as she sprawled onto her side, kicking out her long, gangly legs. “Appeh,” Doe had called him. Perhaps it was the male version of Amayo. His ears fanned backward against his skull as he considered the title, and drew forward with mute acceptance. If they chose to call him so, he would answer.

In a rare moment of playfulness, Szymon splayed on his side and reached out with both forepaws and a gaping muzzle to teasingly waylay Doe as she passed him by, seeking to snake one of her dainty paws. He remained this way, sprawled on his side, and twisted his head to watch her go, propping his chin on the earth to look at her even as his body remained in lateral recumbency.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night - by Szymon - August 29, 2016, 07:24 PM