Barrow Fields i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude cackled at the thought. Aye! Dat's wot we do 'ere. Dig 'round fer nothin' at all! She giggled with mocking glee. She couldn't imagine doing something for no reason at all. Sure digging was fun, but it was arduous as well. Might as well get something out of it at the end. So, diggin' matey, She looked the woman over, trying to gauge where she came from. Yew from 'round 'ere? 'Tis mostly landlubbers who do addled stuff like dat.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 08, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 30, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:12 PM