Barrow Fields i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Banner gave her new companion and strange sort of look.  She wasn't sure how she felt at the moment, what with this strangely-accented wolf mocking her and all.  It was her own damn fault for deciding to dig for no reason while letting her guard down.  That was a dangerous practice so far away from home.

Er.. no.  I'm from Marauder's Keep.  It's back that way, she offered, swinging her head around to point back in the direction of her home among the willow trees.  I haven't been..  landlubbers? she repeated, the word feeling strange on her tongue.  What does that even.. who are you?  Banner was clearly not used to other wolves being so forward and er.. rough around the edges.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 08, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 30, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:12 PM