Sleeping Dragon whose line is it anyway?
23 Posts
Ooc —
She knows he’s here. His scent led her to this spot so she knows he heard her. She didn’t expect him to call back to her but she expected something. A rustle, a giggle, a sign that he is near. She narrows her eyes as she moves along the slab of rock, searching for a nook or cranny that just might be raccoon sized for her brother to fit. Twix opens her mouth once to say something again when she hears something off in the distance. 

It’s not the same sound as a gush of water she heard early but heavy footfalls coming straight for her. She looks up just in time to see eight legs and two sets of eyes coming right for her. Having been so wrapped up in finding her brother to really pay attention, surely they’d be safe during this time of night, that she hadn’t been too focused on her surroundings. She leans back on to two legs and uses the stone wall behind her to support her upright, to make herself look a little bigger for the incoming canines.

The closer they got, however, they didn’t necessarily get any bigger. And the question she receives once they are close enough causes her to tremor once but craning forward in a sudden curiosity. 

Young. Children! 

Twix’s eyes widen. They don’t know what she is! The opportunities expand before her and she uses one hand in front of her, commanding them to stop. They don’t have to know she’s edible. 

“I’m Twix!” she introduces instead and takes a step forward and spins her own version of their question. "Who are you?" Once her hand begins to tremble, she jerks it down and places it behind her, lowering down onto three limbs and hops forward. “I’m looking for my stupid brother, can you help me?” She softens her eyes as much as she can, hoping their ignorance will work in her favor and she won’t have to turn tail and run, leaving her brother behind.
Messages In This Thread
whose line is it anyway? - by Twix - September 10, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Mars - September 10, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Hvitserk - September 10, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Freyja - September 10, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Twix - September 10, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Mars - September 14, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Hvitserk - September 15, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Freyja - September 18, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Twix - September 18, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Mars - September 18, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: whose line is it anyway? - by Hvitserk - September 18, 2016, 09:35 PM