Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Since having been in her new home for so long, with neither of them taking her to her parents or her parents coming for her, she's gotten rather used to it. Neither of her parents cross her mind much anymore though, once in a while, they flutter by secondhand. If they hadn't come for her now, they've probably forgotten her and sometimes that upsets the young girl. Today seemed to be a particularly hard day as she waited outside of the den, curious to know if they might show up and take her home. Will she even go, at this point? Amayo and Appeh have done so much for her in the last several weeks and her love for them has grown that she doesn't think she can leave them. 

The girl grows tired of waiting. Neither caretaker seem to be around to entertain her and no one else has stopped by. She doesn't see many other wolves and the den night some time ago had been rather overwhelming for her with faces she didn't recognize and wolves she hasn't seen since.

Perhaps if she goes on a search, she can find one, but as little fun as she had compared to the others, she really isn't sure that is what she wants either. So, instead, the girl picks herself up and begins her trek away from the den. Maybe to find Amayo or Appeh, maybe not, but sitting in one spot all day isn't what she has in mind.

With the ocean still to the back of her, the crashing of waves in her ears, she finds herself near a wolf that sort of seems familiar. The daylight illuminates all his features where the night sky had darkened them. The scent triggers something into her mind but the familiarity is lost upon her. Grey eyes stare ahead as she shrinks back, surely she has been seen, but nevertheless she makes an attempt to hide from the stranger.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM