Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
It only comes as a surprise to Qilaq that she has been spotted. No matter how much she willed herself invisible, she'd been unsuccessful, and the familiar wolf turns to her and sets his goal. She blinks a few times, eyes widening with uncertainty. One of her back feet dig into the ground as if she might turn and run the other way but he slowly lowers himself to the ground to make himself look smaller. Amayo and Appeh often do something similar when they speak to her, even when she doesn't respond, and so her ears swivel forward with more curiosity than before.

He says his name and Qilaq stares at him for a long time before she does anything else. Perhaps if she doesn't move for a long enough period, she'll eventually disappear or he'll grow bored, but neither of those things happen. 

Given his patience, she begins to army crawl forward to close the distance between them. She does not get close enough, however, but remains a safe several yards away and lowers her head to hover above her paws.

"Artu?" she tries, squints, and realizes it doesn't quite sound the same. She smacks her jaws a few times and whispers the sound to herself once or twice as she focuses on the ground in front of her. Instead of saying it louder, her grey eyes lift to try and catch his fiery gaze for a repeat so that she may practice once more.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM