Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
He asks her a question she hadn't been prepared to answer. She never had to think about what she actually liked. Amayo and Appeh let her do as she pleased, for the most part, but she rarely stepped out of line. Her direction is often off a little and she finds herself enjoying things they teach her. She'd liked swimming with Appeh that one day and playing under the stars with Amayo and visiting the waves and giggle when they touch her toes. Her nose wrinkles as she thinks of each one and a soft laugh escapes her.

"Sw-swim," she tells him, first, though she doesn't know what this might become long term or what trades were or how she is meant to be helpful. She learned when they taught her and when they didn't, she kept herself occupied.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - October 22, 2016, 04:03 PM