Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Qilaq replied that she liked to swim. A good thing, Arturo surmised, given where she had come to live. He knew how to swim, but simply because it was instinct to preserve his life in water that he could not touch the ground. It was not something he overly enjoyed doing, perhaps another sign that he was truly a black sheep among Skellige's wolves. Soon, Arturo would build his Family and take to his place as it's Patriarch but until then he appreciated Skellige's hospitality and did what he could for the Depths wolves. “That's good,” Arturo murmured to her. No doubt, if she had not yet experienced The Drop it was definitely a skill that might aid her in keeping her life; and if she had been through Skellige's “right of passage” for the children of the Depths then she was fortunate that she had survived it. It wasn't a trade, per say, but she was young. After all, there were plenty of adult wolves that had yet to earn their own trades, or even know what they desired to pursue. He glimpsed back at his shoulder over at the unknown wolf's desecrated grave, a frown tugging at his lips. “Care to join me for a walk?” Though Arturo did not buy into his mother's superstitions it felt wrong to idle so near to a disturbed grave and he did not deign to do so for much longer, knowing that he would avoid this area from here on out.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - October 29, 2016, 03:38 AM