Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Qilaq hadn't realized she'd done a good job when she said she enjoys swimming but her eyes light up anyway and her tail bats the ground a few more times. Good, she thinks, and her smile widens just a little more. She doesn't have to think of any more things she likes to do when he surprises her with another question. Her eyes widen a little and she picks herself up and takes a few steps in his direction. She bobs her head a few times and lets him lead the way.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - October 30, 2016, 03:29 PM