Swiftcurrent Creek I long to be loyal
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Whatever graces Bazi had were natural gifts or the result of careful mimicry - there had never been official lessons. The second fish was gone in seconds, and the hunger had lessened.

"I can help. Ferdie too, probably," she offered, unaware of Ferdie's awkwardness around other males at this point. "We've got a big nest for sleeping, and a stone block to store things, like pelts."

His assessment of Jinx was decidedly average - not too kind, not too mean. Bazi rolled her eyes, but was careful to smile as well. Was there nothing that incensed him? Or inspired passion - even if it was misguided? It seemed to be the trend in Teekon Wilds not to ruffle any feathers, and for the lack of that particular characteristic she did respect Jinx, and Lecter. They weren't shy about doing as they pleased, that much was certain.

"Well I think she might be a bit of a bitch," she informed him boldly, making snap judgments on very limited information - because that's what the young do. "Have you noticed how absent she's been lately? She's not scouting. Not for a whole week."
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace just ate one of the fish, he had not been very hungry. He would sling the rest in a cache for whomever wanted them. His father had taught him how to be able to go without too much food or water and he continued these practices to this day. How he missed his father.

Jace maybe very quiet and unoffensive but yes things ensensed passions in him. One such thing was if someone were to say anything anything at all about his family that was unkind and he would turn into a wrathful specimen in 2 seconds flat. he also did not like injustices to anyone and he would also become extremely violent and he know how to be so. His father had taught him tolerance told him because of his size and hist strength that even rivaled his father and the fact that he and his father both had a terrifying blood lust when angry that he was to try and stay calm as much as he could, because if he were to get angry he could seriously hurt another perhaps even kill them. So that was why he seemed so bland and neutral, because it would be very easy for him to tip the scales and become a demon incarnate.

"Is this ferdie our age? he was curious about the wolf she shared a den with, perhaps they could be friends as well seeing as how Bazi was the only wolf he had ever made into a friend thus far in his young life.

Jace chuckled and said quietly "Yes I suppose she is one though I was taught to not call a lady that. I am afraid that I haven't noticed, but that is merely because I hvae only been here for a few days myself so I do not know her schedule as of yet. Though if you say it I am sure it's true and then it does sound as if she is up to something. Do you think she would harm another in our pack? Now he was a bit worried that he would have to protect and defend already so soon.
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Wrapping up! :D I'm about to call a bunch of wolves in a coyote-chasing thread - I'll tag you too.

Bazi shook her head. "No, he's older. Like a young dad." She decided not to share Ferdie's penchant for grooming, though he was the reason she always looked so well presented. "He was an alpha once," she shared instead; a more impressive fact.

Jace's response to her rudeness was tactful and measured, like every other one she had received - not too hot, not too cold. Bazi crinkled her brow, watching her pack-mate with interest. It was as though time slowed before Jace spoke to allow him ample opportunity to formulate a diplomatic answer (though whether or not it was appropriate to let her get away with that particular assessment of Jinx was up for debate). Either way, he balanced out the more hotheaded members of the Creek and look to have the makings of a decent peacekeeper.

"No, she seems like the type to keep her oaths," the youth hypothesized. "I don't really know what to think. Maybe she wants to overthrow Fox and promote her own. But her submission to Fox always looks genuine.. so I don't know. Ferdie brought it up - he said there was a funky smell about the whole thing." Whatever Jace responded was met with a slow, ponderous nod and silence. Fox had told her not to gossip.

"Anyway," she scrambled to her feet and pawed the remains of her lunch into the river. "We'll find out soon enough. Fox told me not to gossip, but this seems more serious than gossip - so just be on your toes, OK? Oh - and we're right by the creek; pretty much in the center of the territory. Between two trees. So come visit." She stepped forward to seal their first meeting with a wet kiss to Jace's cheek, winked (something she had seen someone else do and practiced ever since), and took a few steps back. "See you soon?" And then she was off, bounding along the creek's edge like a sprightly cloud with legs.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He watched her go processing all that was told to him today. He slung the rest of the fish over his shoulders and carried some and began to trek towards the nearest cache hopefully someone would like it. He smiled to himself finally making a way for himself.