Ankyra Sound Call me home but don't let me in
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
sorry this post is poop. ;-;
Kjalarr listened while the boy spoke, noting his name and deliberating on the boy's choice of words to Kjalarr's expectations. I can do that, I guess wasn't exactly the answer Kjalarr had been looking for. There wasn't anything to guess about and it hadn't been a suggestion. It was expected of every Saltwinter wolf and this boy was no different. If he didn't contribute then he would find himself homeless again. “Well Jack,” Kjalarr drew, fixing the boy in a stare. “Just be sure you contribute to the pack,” Kjalarr was being repetitive intentionally. He wasn't sure how he felt about the whole “I guess” bit, but it wouldn't hurt anything to allow the boy in and see how he did. “Get yourself settled, get some rest, whatever you need to do,” Kjalarr invited him in with a step back. “I'll give you the tour but I suggest after you get settled in that you seek out Maude. She's the Beta.” And Kjalarr thought it was important that the newcomers met his partner in crime and vice versa.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - September 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Kjalarr - September 22, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - September 22, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Kjalarr - September 23, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - September 24, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Kjalarr - September 29, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - October 01, 2016, 03:00 PM