Ankyra Sound Call me home but don't let me in
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
“I can,” His eyes narrowed, meeting the stare of the man as if to search for a challenge within his eyes. Despite having previously believed his efforts weren’t exactly going to be the foundation of the pack, he would not let Kjalarr think he was a silly little boy with no use. Peregrine had taught him a few things during his time in the Caldera, enough to ensure he could at least mark a border or something. His turn of attitude was not to be blamed on his age but experiences that had led him to become even more determined, yet not so that he believed himself to be destined for greatness like Charon had thought himself. Jackrabbit was simply a boy with great troubles yet struggled everyday to deal with himself and his current state of life. Saltwinter would give him a place where he could survive, yet not a home, a place where he would have to work to become apart of their way of life instead of being accepted as their son like Fox and Peregrine had. The thought of the two sent a pain to his heart and he broke the trace of eye contact between himself and the Alpha, walking past the man and into the territory of the coastline pack; making note to seek out this Maude person, whoever they were but not before muttering a quick, “thanks,” — something he had grown to abandon and reattach to his vocabilary only when he truly meant it.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - September 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Kjalarr - September 22, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - September 22, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Kjalarr - September 23, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - September 24, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Kjalarr - September 29, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - October 01, 2016, 03:00 PM