Stone Circle Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You!
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Witchhazel had thrown herself into herbs- she loved them. Keoni grew better by the day, already she was much better. She was in the herb store, now fully evacuated and herbs bndled neatly throughout. She turned, exiting the little den, before coming face to face with the exact daughter she had been thinking of moments before. Her expression was one of surprise, then mirth, as her daughter proudly displayed the jaw-tearing bundle of grass that she carried, staining her maw a green. She smiled, thinking of a use for it. She hated to throw away anything her daughter brought, but the odd thing, mostly the stinky, potentially hazardous objects were casually picked up and left somewhere in the wood. 

But grass had many uses; bundling herbs and causing vomitting two of them. With a smile and praise, she lifted the bundle from her daughter, placing it carefully beside a small pile of feverfew with reverence and careful movements. T"hank you, Hazel." she beames softly, tail still if only to stop herbs from going in every which direction.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 02, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 03, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 03, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 23, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - November 18, 2016, 09:47 AM