Grouse Thicket all we know
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Aero spoke after him, adding that she'd known him for quite some time, as well as promoting his sill as a warrior. Nico swallowed thickly but refused to allow his insecurity and nervousness to show. Now was not the time for vulnerabilities, there would be time to talk to his friend later, when he was accepted and had integrated himself into his new pack. For now, however, his facade of strength and honour would have to be perfect, absolutely flawless. There was no time for mistakes, that he knew.

She vouched for him, she said. She trusted him.

Nico didn't know what to say. So he listened.

The dark female spoke, saying that Arthendal was not a place where they worked with many other packs, and that their secrets were very important and there would be punishments for those who couldn't keep their mouth shut. At that, Nico simply nodded and smiled gently, "I understand," he said quietly, respectfully, for there was nothing else, he felt, that he could add to that matter. He had always been a man of many secrets and he'd kept them for quite some time. In a way, he was an expert on secret keeping, and he trusted in his own ability to keep his mouth shut. "Will do."

"Yes, I understand." Nico nodded, "I will do my best to provide for the pack." The other wolf, the larger greyscale male spoke as well, adding that they would reward hard workers like Aeronwyn and how experienced you were in your trade would often refelct your rank. In addition, the man also said that only his mate and himself had breeding rights at the moment and that he would not accept any children of his should he have fathered any. At that, Nicolas nodded, "I get that," he said with a semi-amused smile. "Rest assured, I have not fathered any children," he added as an afterthought.

"I bear the trade of a Scout already, and I'll like to keep pursuing that, if you accept me within your pack. I'm also working towards my Mercenary trade as a secondary option."
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
all we know - by Nico - October 06, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: all we know - by Aeronwyn - October 15, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: all we know - by Nico - October 25, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: all we know - by Aeronwyn - October 26, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: all we know - by Nico - October 27, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: all we know - by Aeronwyn - October 29, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: all we know - by Nico - November 02, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: all we know - by Aeronwyn - November 03, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: all we know - by Malice - November 03, 2016, 01:27 PM