Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Joining 
It was pure dumb luck, crossing @Sebastian's scent as he had— so lucky, in fact, that the perpetually roving Nathaniel Rochester simply couldn't believe it at first. His thoughts wouldn't wrap themselves around the possibility of having found him; he was quicker to disregard his nose, and the truth that it had never lied to him before, rather than accept that he had come across his own brother's scent. Uncertainty radiated through his chest, and he followed the trail without hope, preparing for the familiar and sweet stab of disappointment.

But the scent only grew, strengthening alongside the pace of his feet— and he had hit a flat out sprint by the time he became blocked by the wall that was the Fen's borders. The dusky brute skidded to a halt, panting and peering wildly beyond the invisible line he dared not cross. The afternoon was breezy, and a quiet drizzle had started, rising in Nate a fear that the scent might fade away before he could find it's source. But the smell was so strong here! It was almost like... "Sebastian!" he howled, not quite caring who responded to his desperate-sounding call.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's head lifted into an alert stance when a howl came echoing through their territory. The male instantly recognized something familiar in that desperate voice. The grey male had been marking the borders more seeing that Pearl was pregnant and soon to be delivering his babies. He didn't want any sign of weakness at his borders. They were a strong family pack and luckily he had his other members who helped him out greatly.

Sebastian trotted towards the call with some haste in his pace. He was really curious who would be standing there at their borders. The young male broke from the tree line and saw a giant like him. The browns reminded him of his brother. As he came closer he realized this was his brother! They were basically like twins in coat color and size, only he was the monochrome version of his brother. "Nathaniel!," he let out in surprise and his tail started to wag. He had no clue how Nathaniel would even react. "Brother! You are here!" he let out as he approached him, just crossing the brothers and instantly trotting into his personal space to sniff him out.

Sebastian would probably smell of Pearl and other members. Now he was the ruler of this fen and he had gained a more authoritative demeanor over the months he ruled. Not just an oversized boy, no he had really become more of a man by having a pack of his own. Sebastian then thought about their sister, and how much of a surprise it would be for Nathaniel to see her again. She left before everything with their uncle went down. He lifted his muzzle and howled for @Aviana, followed by a happy smile at his brother letting it be a surprise for him who was coming.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana had been looking for herbs. She had grown more comfortable in the Fen since the last conversation with Seb, and now pretty much felt completely at home. She hadn't met a wolf she didn't like, as they were all friendly, and had no worries about being harmed. Her nose was lowered as she sniffed the ground, her tail wagging happily behind her.

Her head lifted and her ears perked when Seb's howl rang out. Knowing she could pick up later where she left off now, she abandoned her search and headed towards her brother. He came into view, as did another wolf, both very large. She paused for a moment, not recognizing her other brother, but she did see that Seb was obviously very happy, even from this distance. So, she put one foot in front of the other. As she got closer, the form of the other wolf became clear, and she finally realized who it was. Her tail wagged quickly and a whine escaped her maw as she ran up to Nathaniel, attempting to lick his muzzle in greeting. Nathaniel! she exclaimed excitedly. Her tail wouldn't stop wagging, and it seemed to vibrate her whole body.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
"Bassy!" Nathaniel shouted the instant he spotted his brother, unable to ever mistake him for their selfish fuckboy of a dad. He blamed Burke for their separation, and would never forgive him for abandoning his son, that so clearly only ever wanted to please him, and leaving it up to his other son to endure the aftermath. But Sebastian had turned traitor too, and though the older of the two had been angry about it for quite some time, he had long ago come to accept his brother's soft-heartedness— and in the very end of things, he'd missed him too much to remain at the head of their birthplace any longer. Mere memory was enough to drive him away, and finally he had succeeded in a drawn-out journey to find him again. "Sebastian, I can't believe I finally fucking found you!" he beamed, excitedly circling and sniffing his sibling, even as he did the same.

He was too excited to realize his brother's howling wasn't just vibrant celebration. Nathaniel nipped at the male's cheek, quite aware of the multitude of scents clinging to his grey fur, but unable to comment in the wake of his whines and the mad wagging of his hips as he embraced the man. He wondered how his life had been, and everything that had led him to this point. His own life had been very different— made harsh only because he had chosen to see it that way— and he had turned out a different wolf than his charismatic brother. This level of joy and affection from Nate would be solely reserved for Sebastian. And Aviana.

Aviana?!

The oldest Rochester did a double-take as a sweet daisy peeked up from the dredge that was his life, and enveloped him in a love so warming that he couldn't help but to think of Dalia. "Aviana," he murmured, his voice deep and reverent as he buried his nose into her ruff. Unable to speak for a moment, the rangy wolf simply let himself be in that moment, collided with who he felt were his true soulmates. And the fact that they were both here meant more than he could bear to mention.
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
This thread is so cute <3

Sebastian loved the reaction from his brother. It seemed that he had been looking for them. Funny how Aviana and him had been wondering where their brother was. They were almost together with the full litter, their mom's first litter. Sebastian instantly moved back around him, trying to give him a wolfish hug and wag his tail excitedly. "Well you knew I was in these lands, thank god your tracking skills are still on point," he spoke to his brother.

Aviana came to the scene and it was amazing to see how Nathaniel greeted. Aviana had been gone before all the drama started, before he killed Darius. Nathaniel didn't know what their uncle did to her. How horrible and disgusting it was. The male watched their embrace. So much that he would need to share with Nathaniel, especially the fact that he was going to be an uncle. Maybe that was information for later.

"Nathaniel, Welcome to Broken Antler Fen. This is my own pack I started, I rule it with my mate Pearl. I ran into Aviana and she joined. Of course you are welcome to join too if you are in need of a home," he offered his brother gladly. The male looked so happy while saying that.
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Aviana was speechless with joy, silent except for a string of desperate whines as she pressed firmly into her brother and refused to detach. Nate's tail couldn't stop wagging, and his tongue continued to caress the top of his slender sister's head until Sebastian saw fit to invite him into his pack. His head snapped towards the argent Rochester, brows lifting, though his mind completely skipped over the implication that he'd be once again set underneath his brother's thumb— not that Sebastian had ever needed to assert himself with Nathaniel, who loved his brother more than he despised being told what to do.

"I'm not going anywhere, Bas. You can't get rid of me as soon as I fucking find you!" he barked excitedly, peeling away from Aviana so that he could lunge playfully at Sebastian, intending to send them both into a rolling, gnawing tangle of limbs and teeth, reminiscent of a childhood left behind long ago.

Just noticed Aviana was PPC'd -- so I hope it's okay, but I will assume from this point on that Nate will share a den with her in BAF, just to be with someone he's familiar with. @Aviana, tagging for reference! Nvm, just realized the whole pack sleeps together lol
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Actually @Nathaniel this pack all sleeps together in the Cove, it is a clearing in the woods! Sebastian encourages everyone to sleep there together in one big pile of woofers! :D

Sebastian was just as excited as his brother and how he pleased he was to be joining. "You should meet my mate Pearl soon too, though it might be that he already went to her den. Your timing couldn't be better brother, because any moment now you will be an uncle," he announced to him with pride in his voice. Sebastian had always been flustered around girls. He was always a clumsy mess but the male managed to get himself a lady after all. He even managed to get some babies in her.

Sebastian had to admit that it make him feel even more manly. The grey male grinned at his brother. He was so happy that he was here, he wanted to tell so many other thing but he decided to let this sink in first otherwise it might be too much for him to take in.
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Ok! That actually gives him a good reason to wander off after joining, not particularly interested in sleeping around everyone, but he'll come around! Also, he actually pounced on Sebastian at the end of my last post, so I'll pretend he mentions the uncle thing after ^^

"Holy shit! Some chick actually let you knock her up?" the darker brother teased, nipping his sibling's sterling ear as they parted physically. He laughed, but the sound died down as he realized what Sebastian had truly said. He had a mate, and she was so close to popping out his own nieces and/or nephews, that she might've retired to give birth that very day. "I'm going to be an uncle?" he asked rhetorically, a little incredulous of the fact. "I'm going to be an uncle." He'd never been very interested in children— potentially afraid of the commitment and responsibility— but he was certainly thinking about them now.

Would he be an awesome uncle, or a seriously terrible one? "Wh-When can I see them?" he asked, a little flustered, and completely forgetting that they weren't even born yet.
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I must have missed that. Sorry! Perfect!

Sebastian laughed when Nathaniel said that. Though he did give him a look and a light growl, especially when he mentioned Pearl as just some chick. He did want his brother to be respectful of her. He knew his brother didn't mean it negative but Sebastian wanted to let his brother know that he did not appreciate that he would talk about her in that way. Though soon the realization seemed to kick in with Nate and his enthusiasm was contagious.

Sebastian grew more excited too and quirked up his lips, tail wagging. "Yes you are! Perhaps in two weeks minimum," he admitted. "After they are born that is," he added. Even though he loved his brother it would be safer in his eyes to have a meeting when they could see and at least walk a bit. Who knows how quick they would develop and could play with their dad and uncle.
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Relaaax, he rolled his eyes mentally, feeling as if he'd done well to not call her a bitch. But he had to remember that he and Sebastian had been apart so long, their were bound to be differences in the way they saw the world; not to mention the fact that out of the two of them, the one colored most similarly to Burke had always been more sentimental. It was ironic really, in that the one who hadn't cared at all about their father leaving, would be the one most like him. "This is really exciting, Bass," he said, having forgotten all his current bitterness in that moment. He lifted a large forepaw, and sought to give his brother a playful noogie. "You're gonna be an actual pops now, how cool is that?!"

When his laughter died down, he motioned into the Fen, and roused Aviana out of her sit. "How about a tour, you two?"
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian let the comment about Pearl slide and focussed on the positive. The male grinned when the other spoke about this all being very exciting Sebastian could really agree on that. Especially now her due date was even closer. "I know and I am going to be better at it than our dad," he instantly commented. Because well Burke hadn't been the greatest dad. "I'm going to be a cool dad. I'm sure of it,"he laughed. He liked to be the cool dad.

Sebastian nodded. "Yes a tour. You will have to meet Odette too, she is our daughter. Or well Adoptive daughter but, I do see her as my own." After all Sebastian always had a weakness for wanting to help everyone. It had happened before. "And Aduin, is my adoptive brother... long story," he admitted and then smiled. "Lets go then."

Fade end after your post? Shall we have a new one? :D