Two Rivers Isle We ride at dawn
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
finally all stretched and awakened further by the light of the rising sun and the somewhat chilly breeze, she shook out her dark chocolate fur. While not very fit, she would try her very hardest to make sure Pyro was satisfied today. She wanted to be the greatest mother to both of her little boys, even if one clearly had some behavioral issues.

She followed her youngest son as he vaguely informed where he wanted to go, shaking her tail nervously. She did not want to teach him how to swim, but she supposed she could drag him to the other side of the river without much trouble. She knew it might upset Vassago, but she had promised a trip to wherever he wanted to Pyro, and she was not about to limit his options just now. She wished she had been clearer though. Alright, but not too far. I will help you get... across the river. I do not want you to attempt it on your own; not now or in the future, deal? She asked him, clearly a bit tense about this all.  
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
We ride at dawn - by Pyro - October 17, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Malice - October 17, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Tryp - October 18, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Pyro - November 18, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Tryp - November 18, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Pyro - November 29, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Malice - December 10, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Pyro - December 11, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Malice - December 16, 2016, 04:56 PM