Two Rivers Isle Remy's Arrival
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Lol, in Remy's profile he's listed as "female". Might wanna fix that? or is it supposed to be that way? I'm confused.

When the howl reached her ears, she stopped in her tracks. She had been out hunting in the cold autumn air though a new recruit seemed far more interesting. She gave up the chase and turned toward where she had heard the howl from, which was all the way at the other side of their Isle. She began padding. She was glad she didn't have to watch the pups 24/7 anymore- it allowed her to do more work and converse with her fellow Arthendallers (It's a working title). Once the howl of Burke reached her too, she murmured under her breath. Yeah, yeah, I'm coming...

Finally, the stark white of Aeronwyn's pelt and the soft gray shades of her mate came into view. She painted on a smile to hide her tiredness and soon the new recruit had her attention. She towered over the male, but with no intention of doing so. He was a mix of colors, and at first sight looked pretty friendly. With Burke's approval she would brush up against her mate in greeting with a soft nod to Aeronwyn. A new recruit, huh? Well, it's not every day we get to see a new face. She greeted friendly. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Remy's Arrival - by Remy - October 18, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Remy's Arrival - by Aeronwyn - October 18, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Remy's Arrival - by Remy - October 18, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Remy's Arrival - by Burke - October 23, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: Remy's Arrival - by Aeronwyn - October 23, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Remy's Arrival - by Remy - October 23, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Remy's Arrival - by Burke - October 24, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Remy's Arrival - by Malice - October 24, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Remy's Arrival - by Aeronwyn - October 24, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Remy's Arrival - by Remy - October 24, 2016, 06:27 PM